boobs

Options
HELP!! my boobs are getting smaller and i'm not happy about it! i guess its normal to an extent, but I was wondering if anyone has any advice or tips :9

I'm wondering if it means i've reached a good weight and stop here..I was still hoping to drop a couple of more pounds and defintiely have areas that still need work. I have lots of skinny/slim friends that have big boobs, so i'm not sure if it has to do with weightloss, my body type..etc

Replies

• Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    When you lose weight, you'll lose boobs too. Mostly because boobs are fatty deposits. The less you weigh, the smaller (generally) they'll be. Some people just have naturally large boobs, and some don't.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Start liking them because thats what they do....mine have shrunk and I have needed new bras many times. The hubs is not complaining yet.
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's totally normal, it's happened to me too. It bothered me at first but then I just had to tell myself I would rather have smaller boobs then have the weight back on!
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I wish i had your problem. I want smaller boobs.
  • CarolMorris66
    Options
    Mine have gone also... never had much, but being overweight gave me a slighter bigger handful!! Back down to an A cup now, if not a AA!!!! Still, at least I don't need to buy sports bra's or have sagging problems!
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am going to guess it has alot to do with body type. Unlike you I can not wait till mine go away. I have lost 35lbs. in the past & never really noticed a change. I wish I could give mine away. I have had them since 5th grade and got teased about them. My nick name in Jr. Highschool was Titeny & it still hurts till this day. To me mine are just fat that I want them gone I have even though of getting a reduction. I have set my goals high this time so hopefully they go with my goals. I am sorry you are losing yours , but if you think of it this way they have many pretty bras that help you add a size. I think mine are still to big to shop at Victoria Secrets and the pretty bras are always under size 36 C.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I had dd before I gained weight at my highest weight I was an F,now im DDD so it seems for me they are going back to what they were before I gained.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I love having smaller boobs, more freedom in the types of clothing I can wear.....
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Everything to do with body type... Even at my heaviest I still had a small chest. 190lbs, size 14 and B cups! Talk about an awful silhouette... :grumble: Now that I am 125lbs, size 2-4 my chest is nearly GONE. I have lost almost all of my "bosom", and it's somewhat frustrating from the perspective of buying clothes (which are allllways too big on me now), but otherwise I recognize that it doesn't make me look any less feminine and my boyfriend has certainly never complained. It's well worth the trade-off of looking fit, lean and muscular, IMO.

I've learned to just get over the fact that my body is NEVER going to fit society's standard for feminine beauty. Having an awesomely fit and muscular physique is what I find appealing now, and it's definitely my preference over an unfit and overweight body with a set of B cups :laugh:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    some people lose more fat than other.. due to the gene.

but, i dont think you will lose to much of it. cause we are females our body needs it. beside they grow when you have babies. but the body takes the fat from every part of the area. just depends how your body does it. if you want some other area, you need to continue what you doing, unless you want to stop and keep what you got for the boobs.

honest truth. do you want to look good? with smaller boobs or do you want to keep the boobs but you still have some area you would like to work on... (just ignore them at the time)

there no trick unless you get a boob job. (which arent the greatest idea) in my opinion. no offense if people have them done.
    i just think natural is better
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I want mine gone! I have lost 30 lbs and they went down considerably. People were asking me if I had a breast reduction. My bras were too big and I am back down to a 36/38 dd. I would love to be a c cup. I'm hoping by the time I reach my goal I will be satisfied to the point where I don't have to consider breast reduction.

Sorry, I'm not much help....but I hope mine goes away....
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    haha, well I guess there isn't much of a solution..we always want what we don't have right