slowly and steady - looking for support and motivation

Options
i have been on mfp for a little while but waited to introduce my self until i lost my first 5 lbs.
SO here i am! yesterday marked 6 lbs lost! i hope to find some friends on here to support and motivate me thru my weight loss journey, who can depend on me for the same.
so... what do you say?
wanna be my friend?
i hope so :)

Replies

• jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just joined and am also looking for motivation!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I am at goal weight now but am sticking around for a while to ensure long term maintenance and fitness.

Slow and steady is what I am all about. It took 4 years to get 50lbs off.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome--cute dog!!! Good luck to you on your journey! Its a great support network here.
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new to MFP too and I love it! I am taking the slow approach as well, hoping it will lead to a lifestyle change and I'll be able to keep the weight off. I have lost just over 8 lbs as of today. I am very excited because MFP has been so easy to use and even when I went on vacation, I was able to maintain my loss! Add me as a friend...I would love to share in supporting you throughout your journey! :smile:
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    feel free to add me we all need a little encouragement now and again.
  • Dwandolyn
    Dwandolyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started myself earlier this year and fell off he wagon. I started taking Zumba classes and decided to rejoin fitnesspal. I am really excited and really need the motivation.
  • deanne525
    deanne525 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your loss!!! great start to your weight loss journey!!!!