Beginner's Pilates

Options
jodie_t
jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
Hi all, can anyone recommend a good Beginner's Pilates DVD? I know if I go into Amazon there will be Xzillion and I don't know where to start ! Thanks! :)

Replies

• lizdwolf
    lizdwolf Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My favorites - and they've been the favorites for many years... are GAIAM Beginning Pilates Mat Workout with Ana Caban and Merrithew's Stott Pilates with Moira. I find Ana's approach more appealing to people who are totally new to pilates, with a progression toward Moira's Stott pIlates - and when I get out of my practice I go back to Ana myself and work back up to Moira's advanced Mat Workout. Namaste!
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    http://www.ultimatepilatesworkouts.com/ you can play all of the workouts are free and you can buy the ones you want for pretty cheap :bigsmile: account is free and so are videos
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    my first dvd was denise austin pilates for everybody(think that was the name of it) I loved it unfortantly it got scratched to HE@! - i was going to get a new one but on demand has great pilates workouts and i am too cheap to buy a new one when i can get it for free..do you have comcast? I did 20 mintues today and feel great!
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps - you're the best! I will check all of those out :smile: