New to Turbo Fire!!!

Options
Hi! I am Jackie and I am 25. I just did my first Turbo Fire workout. Oh my gosh, it kicked my butt. I was hoping to find some other people to go through this beginning stage with me.

Replies

• TracieLemke1
    Options
    I was looking at doing that!!!! However, I don't have the money to invest in it right now. :(
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Good for you! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a kick butt workout! Im on week twelve though. I havnt lost alot of weight with it, but im shrinking. Which is fine with me.
    Good Luck with it!
    Whenever you feel like giving up remember "You are an Athlete, you can do it!!!!!!!"
  • chynapassion
    chynapassion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the turbo fire. They have a payment plan that might help you. Mine should arrive about the 19TH. Good luck!
  • melrhart
    melrhart Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been doing Turbofire since late December, it was my Christmas present. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I've followed her schedule every month and I'm in awesome shape! I haven't lost weight but I haven't "dieted" either. I have lost inches from everywhere though!
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options
    I found it on ebay... brand new for $50 and $10 for shipping... just something to check out
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options
    I am really excited. I did the "new to class" on my first dvd and still had a hard time picking up the moves.. is that normal? I am dieting so I am hoping to lose at least 25 lbs before July. We will see!!! : )
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options
    Day 2 down. Honestly I had a little trouble staying in bed this morning because I was excited to try again. I am having a little trouble getting all the steps right but I try and keep moving. Today was my first HIIT workout... wow... fire drill after fire drill... I am excited!!!
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options
    Good for you! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a kick butt workout! Im on week twelve though. I havnt lost alot of weight with it, but im shrinking. Which is fine with me.
    Good Luck with it!
    Whenever you feel like giving up remember "You are an Athlete, you can do it!!!!!!!"

You are already super skinny!!! If I can look half that awesome I will be excited!!!! My profile pic is from my freshman year in college... so that is my goal... we will see. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a great workout. Many of my team members have done it as well and love the differend DVDs for cardio and dance.
    Yo'll love it! Asylum is also now available through coaches only. Insanity was 60 days, Asylum will take you on a cardio / strength ride in 30!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down. Honestly I had a little trouble staying in bed this morning because I was excited to try again. I am having a little trouble getting all the steps right but I try and keep moving. Today was my first HIIT workout... wow... fire drill after fire drill... I am excited!!!

It won;t take long to catch on. Just keep doing what your doing. Next thing you know you'll be doing the moves in your sleep!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am really excited. I did the "new to class" on my first dvd and still had a hard time picking up the moves.. is that normal? I am dieting so I am hoping to lose at least 25 lbs before July. We will see!!! : )

When I first started, it was hard for me to pick up the moves with the "new to class" option also. It will get easier the more times you do it. I'm in week 5 and now I have the moves down and it's easy to follow.
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options

When I first started, it was hard for me to pick up the moves with the "new to class" option also. It will get easier the more times you do it. I'm in week 5 and now I have the moves down and it's easy to follow.

What does your meal plan look like... if you don't mind me asking...
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options

What does your meal plan look like... if you don't mind me asking...

I don't follow her meal plan that came with the program but I just try to eat at 1470 calories per day. I will send you a friend request so you can see my food diary.