hello!!

Options
hello everyone! :flowerforyou: My nAme is christie. I am 24 years old and looking to get healthy. I currently weigh 150 lbs and looking to lose weight and tone up. I would like to weigh 135 but will be extremly happy if I get to 140. My hubby is in the army deploying in jan. We are going on a cruise in December and I want him to remember me as very sexy before he leaves. :blushing: Hopefully I can do this! Working out comes easy to me but the hardest part is dieting!!! :grumble: All day I have to resist temptation. hopefully i will reach my goal by new years! lol:bigsmile:

Replies

• fatgirl921
    Options
    hello everyone! :flowerforyou: My nAme is christie. I am 24 years old and looking to get healthy. I currently weigh 150 lbs and looking to lose weight and tone up. I would like to weigh 135 but will be extremly happy if I get to 140. My hubby is in the army deploying in jan. We are going on a cruise in December and I want him to remember me as very sexy before he leaves. :blushing: Hopefully I can do this! Working out comes easy to me but the hardest part is dieting!!! :grumble: All day I have to resist temptation. hopefully i will reach my goal by new years! lol:bigsmile:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    good luck and welcome aboard!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Well you've certainly come to the right place fg:flowerforyou: Would it help to give up the word diet....to give up dieting all together?:bigsmile:

How about healthy clean eating, using the MFP tools and not allowing your body to feel deprived....that's pretty much MFP in a nutshell... don't have to be on a 'diet' to belong here:flowerforyou:

Welcome aboard
  • llhenley
    llhenley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I weigh 150 pounds too, have three kids and am looking to get down to 135. I thought the picture you had posted was you. I would like to look like that too. Lisa
  • jillb2727
    Options
    Good luck!! You will do it! This site keeps you motivated!!
    :drinker:
  • fatgirl921
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • deltadawnedge
    Options
    I'm new here too, want to loose 10-15lbs. Hate working out, but love to dance, so dancing it is! No parking on the dance floor!
    105144.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Mrs07
    Mrs07 Posts: 9
    Options
    HI! I'm new too! :smile: