jillian michaels 30 day shred

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I just ordered it today I should have it sometime next week- I have heard alot of buzz about it being a butt kicking workout so i had to see what all the hype was about and plus she is a great trainer she kicks peoples butts- so I should have my HRM by then as well as this video cant wait...

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today I should have it sometime next week- I have heard alot of buzz about it being a butt kicking workout so i had to see what all the hype was about and plus she is a great trainer she kicks peoples butts- so I should have my HRM by then as well as this video cant wait...
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    It's great--you'll love it!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I just got that last night and I opended it and will be doing it tomorrow night. I am really curious if it will help. I just need to change things up in my workout. I hope that it helps :bigsmile:
  • curlhair
    Options
    i have heard a lot about this too! i am not too advanced in my work outs so i'm afraid i won't be able to do it! can't wait to hear how it goes for you! :happy:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'm not advanced at all and I can keep up with it-I'm sure you'll be able to as well! Start off slow - Follow the blonde chick (she does the easier version of the exercises) and then work your way up. It's a great workout and I'm sure you'll benefit from it!
  • strawberryblonde13
    Options
    i'm doing it when i get home from work. love love love it. it is a great way to get in a quick workout on days when i have no time or no desire to go to the gym!:smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    This is my second month on the shred and I LOVE it. My husband who hates workout videos loves this workout video. We tried level 2 and well I wasn't ready for that yet. :bigsmile: You guys will love it.