Anyone needing to lose 40lbs! Join me!

Options
Hi im a new member at mfp, and my current weight is 189lbs and ideally id like to get to around 150lbs by the end of this year! :) Does anyone have a goal around this? If you do we can motivate each other! :D

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same left to go! I'm (finally) at 190, and I'd like to get in the 145-150 range for my final goal.

Let's do this!!
  • Hmf414
    Hmf414 Posts: 30
    Options
    Me! I'm trying to lose about 50lbs. :) I'm new here as well!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere close. I started mfp @ 219 and am trying to get down to at least the 160s (and then I'll re-evaluate).

Welcome!
  • bwesser
    bwesser Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm at 172 right now trying to get close to 135 or 130. You can add me as a friend if you want! I've been with MFP for a few weeks and I've only lost 1.2 lbs. I could use some motivation... especially with the stress of finals as a senior in college.
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    ME TOO!!!
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do! As of 2 weeks ago (I only weigh myself twice a month), I was 187. My goal is to be 150 :) You can do it!
  • Devin182
    Devin182 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ive been on here for almost 2 months.and only lost 5lbs. im at 210 and would like to get to 170 by august. then maybe reevaluate my goal weight. i could use motivation as well. add me
  • cynchalax
    Options
    I NEED to lose about 40lbs to get my BMI down. I have set a current goal of 190 And once I reach that I will aim for about 165-170. I would love to join this group. I need some inspiration :)
  • Vitamin_G5
    Vitamin_G5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • care28
    care28 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm somewhere close. I started mfp @ 219 and am trying to get down to at least the 160s (and then I'll re-evaluate).

Welcome!

Hey me too!...well, I'm starting a little higher than you but shooting for the 60s.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.. i am in the same boat.... feel free to add me ..... we all could use the motivation...best of luck!!!
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 50! Count me in! Currently at 207....ugh Would be happy at 160!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Friend me - any of you!!! ... I have lost 35 lbs so far and want to lose another 35-40 lbs.... by the end of the year sounds doable, earlier would be great!!!

This is a great tool. I've been on here since January and really logging since end of January. It seems so easy and when I don't excercise, I feel like crap!!!

LET'S DO THIS!

l.
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am at 189 now and my goal weight is 150!
  • Lsig7
    Lsig7 Posts: 7
    Options
    LOVE to have motivation from you all!! I am at 176 and would like to be in the 140s!!! Let's do this!!!javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • Lsig7
    Lsig7 Posts: 7
    Options
    LOVE to have motivation from you all!! I am at 176 and would like to be in the 140s!!! Let's do this!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I want to be 150 by the end of the year too!!!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am 181 and looking to get around 140-145! Let's do this!!!!
  • aswift180
    Options
    I'm on board to!! I want to get down to 150 as well :happy:
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thats what i'm aiming for :)