special K protein water

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Is great I had it today for my am snack and wow im not hungry and its my lunch time-

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Is great I had it today for my am snack and wow im not hungry and its my lunch time-
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YES i love that stuff!! I was telling someone about it yesterday, really holds me over for like 2 hours!! Haven't been able to replace a meal with it yet but love that i don't feel the need to snack!! :):drinker:
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What flavors are best or does it come in more than one flavor?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    What flavors are best or does it come in more than one flavor?

it comes in more than one flavor for 1 bottle which is 1 serving its 50 calories it has 5g of fiber and 5gs of protein- i will be getting more- i used it today to replace my am snack and it was great
  • bcakes81178
    Options
    You can also buy it in packets to mix with a bottle of water. So far I've only seen Pink Lemonade, Iced Tea and Kiwi Strawberry (I think....it's been a while since I've had them). Kellogg's also make All Bran Fiber Water... I don't remember what flavors though.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I had the Pink Lemonade and thought it was disgusting!! Are the other flavors better?? I used one pack, ruined a perfectly good bottle of water, and threw the bottle and whole box of the packets away. Just not what I was expecting. :sick:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I had the Pink Lemonade and thought it was disgusting!! Are the other flavors better?? I used one pack, ruined a perfectly good bottle of water, and threw the bottle and whole box of the packets away. Just not what I was expecting. :sick:
    I bought the actual bottle- 1 that is because I was just trying them out and didnt want to buy a box of the packets and waste my money if i didnt like it. walmart sells individual bottles-- mixed berry was good
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Interesting I saw it in the store the other day and didn't know if it would be feeling since it's not like a milk. I will try it for sure : )
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I like the kiwi strawberry and also there is a tropical fruits one that is really good!! I'm not a big berry fan but they have that flavor to, i wasn't a big fan but that is because i don't like a lot of berry stuff i'm sure!! :)
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Im gonna go to the store in the AM before work to grab two bottles for my am snack and my pm snack -They will keep me satisfied
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I bought some of the Pink Leomonade mix in's and I LOVE THEM!!!!!:heart:
    They really help out when I'm teaching. I keep them in my desk drawer and I keep some in my truck.:tongue: