hi...

Options
hello to all....:smile:

i have always known that the best way to lose weight and keep it off for good is to actually WORK at it!

actually DOING it is my problem! i am glad that i found this site and i really hope that i can stick to it this time and that i will have the help and support here that i need. i have tried a lot of other ways - weight watchers, south beach, etc.....life style change is what i need so here i go.....

Replies

• normajeane204
    Options
    hello to all....:smile:

i have always known that the best way to lose weight and keep it off for good is to actually WORK at it!

actually DOING it is my problem! i am glad that i found this site and i really hope that i can stick to it this time and that i will have the help and support here that i need. i have tried a lot of other ways - weight watchers, south beach, etc.....life style change is what i need so here i go.....
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You will do great here! It's helped me alot and I had your same story:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt - and outgrew it :blushing: :noway:
    So, we are all here for the same reasons, losing weight and being healthier - so lets do it, forget al lthe negative times we had before, kick it in the butt, and get on with the new us :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Come on - we can ALL do it !!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs07
    Mrs07 Posts: 9
    Options
    HI!

I'm new too!! I hear ya on the "ACTUALLY" doing it part .... I've tried everything but never stuck long enough to see work. SO I'm getting my BUTT into gear and counting calories and exercising - DEF no more diets for me.

GOOD LUCK, I'll be around for support! :flowerforyou:
  • Becky76
    Options
    Hi, I am new also. I have a big problem keeping myself motivated. I think this site will be a wonderful tool and wish you the best of luck....:smile: