Options
Hi everyone. Today is my first day at this site. I am really nervous about failing and not giving this my full effort. I REALLY need encouragement to KEEP PUSHING and to make an honest go of losing this weight. I have let myself go for way to long and now have 80 pounds that I desperately want OFF ME! My excuse of baby weight is now 9 years old and not a baby anymore. Any and all advice is and will be appreciated. Thanks in advance to all you wonderful new friends.

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Welcome ! Add me as a friend .. we can help each other. Good luck !
  • Rockd13
    Rockd13 Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel the exact same way you do!! I always lose motivation BUT not this time!! I am determined to lose the weight!! I am here for any support you may need!!! :)
  • Novemberhills
    Novemberhills Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My first day also...good luck. Add me as a friend if you like also. Take care.
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :D
  • bzelady
    bzelady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    it's my second day. really love this site. glad that i came across it
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Really love this site for motivation- when I feel tempted - I'll log on, theres always something to keep you motivated. Welcome :smile:
  • breeannmarie
    Options
    it's my second day. glad I came across it and hoping that it helps me become more motivated as I go along!
  • shelle2k75
    shelle2k75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!! Add me a friend...we'll take this journey together.
  • dcook7
    dcook7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I already feel the love and support from this site. WARNING--sometimes I ask a lot of questions. Just sayin'.