grocery shopping

Options
Any good things to put on my grocery list?? Low calorie snacks, dinners, any ideas?

Replies

• Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    Eat lots of veggies. VERY low cal, very healthy, very filling.
  • IsaiahSilva
    Options
    I agree...I love to snack on raw veggies.
  • ekbontje
    ekbontje Posts: 36
    Options
    Stick to the outside perimeter - fresh fruits and veggies, dairy, and meats. I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges, frozen shrimp to quickly thaw and add to salads, and definitely chicken breasts. Load up on every fruit and veggie you can possibly eat, especially berries! And red peppers! Also egg beaters make filling breakfasts or lunches with some laughing cow and peppers added.
    Happy shopping!
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    I like rice cakes for a snack
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    I MUST HAVE.... SALMON,ORANGE ROUGHY,BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS,PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS,ASPARAGUS, RED PEPPERS,ZUCCHINI,ARUGULA,SQUASH, RED ONION,YOPLAIT LIGHT YOGURT,BOTTLED WATER,WHEAT TORTILLA WRAPS,LOW SODIUM CHICKEN BROTH,BROWN RICE,LOW SODIUM FAT FREE TURKEY LUNCH MEAT (DIETZ&WATSON) ORANGES,GREEN APPLES,CUT UP MELONS(HONEYDEW/CANTALOUPE/WATERMELON) OATMEAL,FAT FREE SALAD DRESSING, FAT FREE MAYO,OLIVE OIL,MARINARA SAUCE, WHEAT PASTA, BABY BELLA MUSHROOMS,CHEERIOS, FAT FREE MILK... TOILET PAPER/TOOTHPASTE/LAUNDRY SOAP!!!!! LOL
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice

HUMMUS with whole wheat crackers or baby carrots

bananas

organic natural peanut butter

yogurt (I recently started eating Cascade Fresh fruit juice sweetened yogurt, recommended in the Desserts book by The Biggest Loser)

High Fiber Cinnamon Swirl oat meal
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    AND A MAGAZINE!!!!!
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    special K bars, fruits, veggies, laughing cow, string cheese, wraps, weight watchers dark chocolate and raspberry ice cream bars for a great treat!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love the new WW chocolate dipped strawberry bars if you want a snack like that :)
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Stick to the outside perimeter - fresh fruits and veggies, dairy, and meats. I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges, frozen shrimp to quickly thaw and add to salads, and definitely chicken breasts. Load up on every fruit and veggie you can possibly eat, especially berries! And red peppers! Also egg beaters make filling breakfasts or lunches with some laughing cow and peppers added.
    Happy shopping!
    have you been looking in my fridge....lol, I have everyone of the items you mentioned in there right now.
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm addicted to Cuties tangerines :) They're seedless and so good!
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice

HUMMUS with whole wheat crackers or baby carrots

bananas

organic natural peanut butter

yogurt (I recently started eating Cascade Fresh fruit juice sweetened yogurt, recommended in the Desserts book by The Biggest Loser)

High Fiber Cinnamon Swirl oat meal
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yummm thsnks everyonee
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I was surprised to find out today that my yoplait light yogurt contained high fructose corn syrup! Won't be eating that anymore....

I love Veggie burgers too (boca) good for you and only about 100 calories per patty. Makes a quick lunch or dinner. I also have to have eggbeaters, bagel thins, Triscuts, PB (although it's high in calories and fat). Tomatoes, Bananas, Spinach and red grapes are my produce favorites!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Veggies and proteins.

I am a big fan of nuts and quick proteins.