New and looking for a supporting group to lose 20+lbs with

Victorian131
Victorian131 Posts: 130
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, Im Vix, Im from England and Im a 22 year old student trying to fit weight loss and healthy eating into an every increasing busy schedule. Im just under 12st (166lbs) and wanting to lose at least 20lbs before summer so I can go on holiday with my friends and not be scared of my bikini! I guess Im looking to build up a support network, ideally of people with similar goals and lifestyles for motivation and support, to swap hints and tips etc.
Ive had a lot of support already in my first 2 days and would like to further this and give some back where I can! So feel free to give me an add anyone! :smile:

Replies

• I am in the exact same boat as you with about the same amout to loose! I added you. Im here to support ya!:happy:
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    i agree everyone who i have seen on my friends list, and on the msg boards are very helpful and give out advice and compliments. i want to lose from 50-60. we can help eachother out :)
  • Me too! Same Boat...will add you!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    :smile: Hello! I've lost 33 already and have 27 more to go! I will add you. MFP support has helped me tremendously!
  • nenamty
    nenamty Posts: 4
    I am in, I have lost 30 lbs but I still would like to loose 25-30 lbs. And support always helps :) Add me pls.
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    I need and want to lose 15-20 for bikini season as well!!! Its been 5 years since I have been in a swim suit, would love for this to be the year I have to courage to get into a sexy bikini!! So, I am here for ya!
  • Hi! I am new also, and have 30+lbs to loose to get in the "healthy" weight zone for this summer. I also want to get in my bikini again, and go to my 10year class reunion! I have been using this as an app on my phone for almost a week, and think this is AWESOME!! I would be happy to add you and we all can support each other!! Anyone feel free to add mi!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    Hello. I added you. Good luck
  • Thanks to everyone, really kind of you :) this really does make a daunting prospect seem much easier :)
This discussion has been closed.