Halfway through 30 DS...Don't mind the flab! (Pics)

Options
MusicalMe
MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
Ok, so I obviously have a long way to go to be toned and non flabby (Weighing almost 300 pounds and having a baby will do that to you.), but I'm so excited about my progress! I am doing the 30 Day Shred, but I'm taking longer than 30 days to do it. I'm doing about 4 days a week because that's all my schedule will permit right now. So, I have finished 15 days of the workout and am loving it!

I moved to level 2 after less than a week of doing level 1 because I felt like I wasn't being challenged enough at that point. Level 2 has been kicking my butt for the last two and a half weeks! The weight loss is slow, but I can tell I'm in better shape. Since March 18th, I've lost 3.75 inches all over and 3.2 pounds. I've posted my halfway pictures below...like I said, I weighed almost 300 pounds and had a baby so I apologize for the stretch marks and saggy skin. I almost didn't post these, but I can't believe the results, especially in the side picture.

Listen, if I can do this DVD, anyone can!

HalfwayFront.jpg

HalfwaySide.jpg

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - I can see a big difference especially in the side picture. I am also doing the 30-day shred. I am on level 3, days 6. It is a fantastic workout. Keep up the good work!!!
  • PinkieBoo
    PinkieBoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pictures?! Is it just me?
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And never mind the stretch marks - I got them, anyone who has been overweight will have them so there is no shame in that. You are getting strong physically and that is all that matters. Congrats on your March progress, slowly but surely you'll get strong. Level 2 means that you are already in good shape so there you go. Way to work it.
  • Soopermomma
    Soopermomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wowwee, you are looking great!
  • nenamty
    nenamty Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking good !
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference!
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    Great pics but what is the 30 day shred?
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on your success!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! Is that a BodyBugg on your arm? I have one too - adore it!
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Way to GO! I'm on my third round of 30DS, Day 13 and hoping for the same results I achieved on my first round. Keep up the great work!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking great! I love the 30DS. I just finished my first one and lost a lot of inches doing it. I am now starting it for a second time with heavier weights. :) Keep up the great work, the end results are totally worth it!
  • Ballmom22
    Ballmom22 Posts: 27
    Options
    I love that one of your milestones is when you weighed less than your husband. I feel the same way, after 8 years of marriage he and I weigh about the same so I can totally see that being a huge goal of mine. Keep up the good work, you look wonderful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!