Anyone doing the weight watchers plus program along with MFP

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Just wondering if it's working. I'm considering doing this program also to keep me doubtly accountable.

Replies

• twinsmommaplus1
    twinsmommaplus1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I used to work there...I would say save your money! Most people I know gained weight on the new program. But it's up to you!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Idont do the weight watchers plus, i do the old weight watchers with the regular points and this site as well.
  • AllyBandarra
    Options
    I didn't join the group but I use their meals. They are quick and easy and very tasty too. Not to mention they are low-cost compared to other "diet" meals. I have found some recipes on line that work with the entire family.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I used to do the "old" ww program and did very well on it so I wonder why they changed it. I think fruits and veggies are now "free" foods but not sure about the daily pts system. I may do the "old" system since I had success with it.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started WW in January and enjoyed the program. I started doing MFP along with WW in February... my results were the same with both programs - when i'd be out of "points" for the day I'd also be out of calories on MFP. After tracking with both for a couple months I decided to cancel WW. MFP is free and easier .... and for the same results it seemed the way to go. :)