Im new :)

Options
Hi everyone..I am new..Yesterday was my first day on here! I have been wanting to lose weight for awhile now and have tried a lot of different (sometimes unhealthy) ways of doing it but have decided to do it the right way now. Its tough though to make time in my busy schedule of 4 children (3 that are 3 and under and one school aged). I already love this site and I love how everyone is so motivating!! I just wanted to say hi...So HI! :D

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hi ! You do have your hands full . This site is great. I only been on for a few wks. Friend me if you want. I am a busy mom of two and looking for some support. Thanks.
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! you have made the right choice to join this website. It is very motivating and everybody is wonderful. And if you don't have 100% determination at times, people on here will help you with that.....so I do not have any doubts for you - you will succeed! I love this site. Remember - take it slow, it is not a race and it didn't come on overnight. Be patient and be committed!
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday too! I am very excited about this site i would love to have some friends onsite to work through the good and tough times! I also have four kids and I work fulltime.
  • AmandaJPK
    AmandaJPK Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am a mom of one (I can't imagine how you handle 4) but also work full time so I barely have the time for working out but have found the site to have great influence on my diet since I started in January. Friend me if you like. It's nice to be able to have support from other moms!
  • paigecrowe
    paigecrowe Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids also but mine are more spread out in age than yours. I love this site and I bet you will too. Friend request me if you'd like. :smile:
  • CarrieLPotts
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the support...I plan on this time next year being down to my goal weight of 125 lbs....I am 172 now..I dont know how it snuck up on me..I guess between all the kids I have put myself on the back burner..but NO MORE! lol I am definitely going to have my days where this is going to suck and I am not going to want to do it anymore but hopefully I can count on having ppl to talk to in those situations! Thanks again guys! :)