i reached my goal, i have to set a new one!

Options
larmo22
larmo22 Posts: 5 Member
first of all, i want to commend all of y'all for all your hard work and i have found that this website is a godsend! i have a coworker who turned me on to this site, after i said i wanted to eat better and lose some weight in the new year.

i reached my goal but my body looks like i could lose some more, you know, the muffin top area, and i know this is going to take a while, seeing i've pretty much had this since i was in middle school!

i am 6'7" and now weigh 227 (started at 252 this year but almost hit 260 last year!)

i have 5 more pounds to go till i get to my bmi is normal, so i'm going for it!

i try to work out everyday about 1000 calories (elliptical reading) and eat around my daily intake (around 2200 calories). I work out because it makes me feel great, plus it allows me to eat at ease later in the day (i don't want to be stressed about what to eat!).

once i get to my goal weight, i'm going to work in a toning/weight regimen plus keeping with some cardio.

i've never started a post but wanted to share my goal achieving with everyone, because i really enjoy reading all of your success stories!

thanks and good luck everyone, you all look great (& i know feel better also!)

Replies

• chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal!!! Definitely add some strength training and you'll see that BMI go down faster and your muffin top shrink ;) Keep up the great work!!!
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really, well, good luck losing those last few pounds, you sounds like you have the right plan to manage it!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. What an accomplishment.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Thanks for the post. The next goal sounds like a good one. Not over reaching because when you are in the healthy bmi area, it seems to be soooo much harder to lose. Exercising as much as you do is inspiring.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Hi...I know just how you feel. I did reach a healthy weight for my BMI.....but I have 20 more pounds to go to reach my goal of 128 pounds, but I still have a muffin top. I thought I was alone lol. I can't seem to lose it.

2639362.png
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, sounds like a good plan!
  • larmo22
    larmo22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!

i'm glad everyone else seems obsessed with this site also!

i thought i had a problem, but really, entering in the meals in the morning and lunch, keep me focused for the evening meal, which i don't always enter but i'm pretty sure i'm making okay choices!

take care!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!