SAVE ME FROM THE COOKIES

Options
kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
My fiance is having a rough week at work so I baked him some cookies... Maybe I should have made him a veggie tray instead. lol. They are chocolate chip shortbread cookies and they are staring right at me!!

Replies

• kerrilucko
    Options
    My fiance is having a rough week at work so I baked him some cookies... Maybe I should have made him a veggie tray instead. lol. They are chocolate chip shortbread cookies and they are staring right at me!!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Can you put them in the freezer?? Or get out of the house ASAP!!! :wink:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    Put down the cookie! and back away from the cookie tray!!!:tongue: lol.:laugh: I find it easier if i hide the cookies in a place i do not go into often. out of sight, out of mind...:wink: and sometimes it does not hurt to just have one.....:bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Put down the cookie! and back away from the cookie tray!!!:tongue: lol.:laugh: I find it easier if i hide the cookies in a place i do not go into often. out of sight, out of mind...:wink: and sometimes it does not hurt to just have one.....:bigsmile:

haha ya I already had one. smallest one on the plate! I always have to test them before he eats them. Gotta make sure I did good work. :wink: I did. lol
  • Javancub
    Options
    They sound good...I had this situation last week, i love candles and the one i just bought...after about an hour i started wanting cookies. And yea, I ended up eating about 4:bigsmile: , but they were pre-cut and for 2 cookies it was like 180. My other half just gave me some cash to buy the ingredients for the fudge truffles i wanted to bake......thankfully i came to my senses and decided to not do it. :drinker:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Don't go there! :laugh: This happens to me, I always think "oh, one TINY one wont hurt."
    Next thing I know they're all gone. :grumble:
  • Javancub
    Options
    Don't go there! :laugh: This happens to me, I always think "oh, one TINY one wont hurt."
    Next thing I know they're all gone. :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: If that aint the truth!:laugh: :laugh:
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Posting in here will help you! It stopped me from eating chips.
    Wrap them up and put them away so you don't keep being reminded of them.
    Next time make cookies you don't like. Like Lemon cookies "bleh"

If you have just one your gonna want another. Remember that. Chew some gum and drink some water.
    Instead of thinking how yummy they look trick your mind into thinking how disgusting they are and smell.
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    KERRI!!!

WANT MY ADDRESS???????

I'll, uhhhh, take care of the problem for you....
  • enkcott
    Options
    I like to bundle them up and drop them off at my work! that way everyone else gets them and not me!
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Posting in here will help you! It stopped me from eating chips.
    Wrap them up and put them away so you don't keep being reminded of them.
    Next time make cookies you don't like. Like Lemon cookies "bleh"

If you have just one your gonna want another. Remember that. Chew some gum and drink some water.
    Instead of thinking how yummy they look trick your mind into thinking how disgusting they are and smell.

good advice but... I never met a cookie I didn't like :laugh:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My two cents' worth:

1. Look up how much of whatever exercise it will take to burn off the calories for ONE cookie.
    2. Do the exercise first (you have to earn the cookie).
    3. Eat the cookie, and enjoy it -- don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe drink half a glass of fat-free milk (for the calcium).
    4. Brush your teeth (if you're like me, it'll make you not want to eat anything for a good half-hour or so).

Important: Do not "repeat step 3" -- hee!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    .Look up how much of whatever exercise it will take to burn off the calories for ONE cookie.

***BEST ADVICE******* visualise the calories in your head, you will not want the cookie
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I bought some chips for a relaxed weekend with a friend and now they're staring me down too. I have a deal with myself where I allow myself just a tiny bit spread over the day...it's more about the flavor anyway :D
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Are there any teenagers in your neighborhood?