Getting Soooo hard

Options
Ugh I've lost 21 lbs total and have gained 3 back! It's getting so hard to sray focused and stay with what I've been doing cause I am just not losing anymore! I know about platues, but how long do they last? I weigh 206 and I am just so tired of the way I look and I swear I can see those 3 lbs back on me you wouldn' t think it makes a difference but it does, sorry to rant but I am just so tired of trying to lose weight any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
cassie

90958.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Cassiet
    Cassiet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ugh I've lost 21 lbs total and have gained 3 back! It's getting so hard to sray focused and stay with what I've been doing cause I am just not losing anymore! I know about platues, but how long do they last? I weigh 206 and I am just so tired of the way I look and I swear I can see those 3 lbs back on me you wouldn' t think it makes a difference but it does, sorry to rant but I am just so tired of trying to lose weight any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
    cassie

90958.png
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

thanks,
    cassie

90958.png

How about the tape measure? A great way to watch your progress and just kick the scale in the corner for a bit to keep from jumpin on it:flowerforyou:

You sleeping better? Workouts getting easier or are you able to workout longer or add more in? These are all awesome ways to also check progress..personally I prefer them.....:drinker:

Have you done your measurements yet? Seriously....have someone take them for you and you'll amazed when the scale gets stuck, even up a lb. or 2 how the inches shrink. :happy:

Oh....just thought of one last thing, and by far the most important of all......... are you eating enough? Eating your excercise calories???

Let us know how it's going... We all Care and want you to succeed!:heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Try uping your exercise, sometimes that helps break those pesky plateaus
  • ssheldon318
    Options
    Maybe you need to recalculate your calorie intake??? 21 pounds is alot!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You may not necessarily even have to up your exercises, but just change them a bit. Here's your excuse to try some new way of exercising. :wink: Maybe try a workout video instead of going to the gym or change it up at the gym from the elliptical to the treadmill or vice versa. I don't know. Just throwing out some suggestions. After being totally off track for a week, I'm trying to get back on track myself and lose at least another 15lbs. by Christmas.
  • Cassiet
    Cassiet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks fo the encouraging words I'll try the advice, things have gotten kind of hectic for me,
    and then my weight quit going down, in the beginning it just melted off now not so much lol. I'll try your advice, thanks again

cassie

90958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel. I was so sick yesterday didn't eat much. I got on the scale this morning and I gained a pound. :grumble: That is when I want to give up too. Then I look back and I probalby haven't been eating or keeping track of my calories as I should be. Just remember tomorrow is a new day.