HELP!

Options
well, i'm stuck. I've been wanting 2 lose weight since bout feb this yr or so n i'll do great n lose weight than some reason i screw up again n gain it all back n more. u know the usual story. but i'm just really wanting 2 lose weight. i'm all pumped n soooo determind then when i'm at it 4 a cple days i lose touch then screw up. m then it's all the same thing over again. I just don't get it. ne help i'd luv.

i may b over looking over it but i can't find were u can search 4 buddies on here or they may not have one. sooo i was wondering if ne of u guys would wanna b my buddy. we can b accountable 2 each other n keep each other on track. if so just let me know. thx
Ashley

Replies

• phatchic91
    Options
    well, i'm stuck. I've been wanting 2 lose weight since bout feb this yr or so n i'll do great n lose weight than some reason i screw up again n gain it all back n more. u know the usual story. but i'm just really wanting 2 lose weight. i'm all pumped n soooo determind then when i'm at it 4 a cple days i lose touch then screw up. m then it's all the same thing over again. I just don't get it. ne help i'd luv.

i may b over looking over it but i can't find were u can search 4 buddies on here or they may not have one. sooo i was wondering if ne of u guys would wanna b my buddy. we can b accountable 2 each other n keep each other on track. if so just let me know. thx
    Ashley
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    You sound so so so much like me I'll be your buddy
  • specialk11788
    Options
    I am the same exact way! I would love to be your buddy! :smile:
  • Itscrunchtime
    Options
    Well, here's my only bit of advise...keep reminding yourself that you can do it...that really helps me. Losing weight the healthy way, and keeping it off takes time. You are going to have to make some serious changes....not diets, but changes to your diet....your daily food intake. My weekness is sweets. It never used to be until after my second child. For some reason my hormones changed and up went the desire to eat sweets. What ever your weekness is you're going to have to kick it in the rear end!!!!! Use the determination you have in the best way possible. If you are having trouble with portions than cook less or order less. If you are having trouble eating late at night..(that's me) than decide when your last meal/snack will be and brush your teeth and do all of your nightly routine stuff. And for heaven's sake, if you overdue it with your calories than exercise like a madwoman to at least balance it out. I like to click the button that says, "if everyday were like today you'd weigh ____ in 5 weeks." This really helps me to see if I need to burn a few more calories.
    Hey, I'd love to be buddies......just click on my name and you can add me as your buddy.
    Take Care,
    Suzanne..
    ps. everything I told you...I tell myself everyday.!!!!!! LOL
  • ramgol
    ramgol Posts: 1 Member
    Options