house names

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
do you have a cutesy name for your house?

examples: sea la vie, casa violet, cliff cottage, dark dwelling, the french villa, lakeside lark, the long ranch

Replies

• skinnyjeans13
    Options
    I call my apartment Crazytown, USA (even though I'm in Canada.) Does that count? haha
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I call mine The Bat Cave...lol...Well, I don't call it that....that's what my house number is labeled in my cell phone....and my mom's cell number is labeled "The Mothership"....I love giving everything nicknames....lol...
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    No, but that's a fabolous idea! Gonna have to come up with one...we just bought it less then a year ago :)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I call mine The Bat Cave...lol...Well, I don't call it that....that's what my house number is labeled in my cell phone....and my mom's cell number is labeled "The Mothership"....I love giving everything nicknames....lol...

Oh wait, People also refer to our house as "The Wolf Den" or "The Wolf Lair"....b/c it's our last name.....and call my sisters and I "The Wolfpack"
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Faerie Cottage.....I guess that's a give in:ohwell:
    then I have a fence off to the side of my cottage that has a sign with Secret Garden written on it...
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Tension Tomb ? haha just kidding
  • TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously too in love with my dog....my husband and I joke that our place is Pup's House.
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I don't have a house yet but I have the name... lol "Mountain house" I keep telling my boyfriend "when I get my mountain house..." : )
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of roommates, and we call our house Stormhaven. It's due to one of my roommates old nicknames, but it's actually a very fitting name in a lot of ways. We really do offer a safe place to shelter for those who need it (usually emotionally these days, but physically sometimes in the past).
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Chateau de laplume
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    "the Pit"

at least until my kids learn to pick up after themselves better! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Casa de Palo...Palo being our last name. :0)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    even tho we r in scotland... i call our home 'little house on the prairie' we r surrounded by lush perthshire farmland
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I rent and have never thought about naming my apartment. I'll have to try to come up with something clever. :smile:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try to come up with something clever. :smile:

i want to come up with something too. :)