Some answers

Options
Dose anyone know of a good work out dvd at walmart that i can get?i got denise austin 3 week boot camp ,but i saw alot of bad reviews on it so now im not sure..thanks and keep up the hard work!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    Options
    if you have 40. the KBELL work out is crazy i love it..
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    I just bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred there! I'm only on my first day but I like it a lot. I don't know why she has a constant sneer on her face...it really cracks me up...but she's super nice and a great motivator.
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135
    Options
    I just bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred there! I'm only on my first day but I like it a lot. I don't know why she has a constant sneer on her face...it really cracks me up...but she's super nice and a great motivator.

I love this dvd, its worth getting, only got a week done when I pinched a nerve in my neck (not related to doing the dvd) but getting back to it tonight
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I'm a fan as well. I never pinpointed the sneer but knew there was something goofy going on with her face.
  • HeatherAnne05
    Options
    When do you start feeling or seeing results for the Jillian dvd?
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Jillian is funny, she says "NOOIIIICE" instead of nice. Makes me laugh in the middle of a strength move and lose my balance. I really enjoy the 30 Day Shred and after a few months (focusing on running and weights right now) I look forward to buying more cheap DVDs from that section of wally world. :) 10 bucks for a workout? Sure!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    When do you start feeling or seeing results for the Jillian dvd?

I only did 15 days (instead of 30) on level 2 and 3, and lost 6 inches. Mostly in my waist / thigh area. I don't see a lot of weight loss now-a-days so these inches are really motivating.
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    Jillian is funny, she says "NOOIIIICE" instead of nice. Makes me laugh in the middle of a strength move and lose my balance. I really enjoy the 30 Day Shred and after a few months (focusing on running and weights right now) I look forward to buying more cheap DVDs from that section of wally world. :) 10 bucks for a workout? Sure!

Haha I know, and she also jokes with her workout partners and calls them "buddy" as in, "Hey buddy!" and "Nice abs buddy!" and "See how my buddy here is keeping her back straight?" They look at her like they are clearly NOT her buddies...then one time on level one she hands her 'buddy' her weights and is like, "Here ya go buddy! I'll help ya out there...any time!" and the girl looks at her with this plastered smile of terror on her face...I couldn't stop laughing!