New and can use an extra push!

Options
Everyone could use an extra push sometimes, or just someone to say "you can do it!!" and mean it. So I started a new diet! I had a beautiful little girl 6 months ago and I'm trying to loose the baby weight. Starting Weight: 200lbs Goal: 145lbs. Started on Sunday, April 10th... so here we go!!

Replies

• kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can do this. :) Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can do it Malarie!!!!<
    meant it:)
  • staceeyxox
    staceeyxox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome :D
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    hi, i am here to lose my n=baby weight too, but mine i've had since my 1st daughter over 4 years ago. I have been lazy for long enough. I have sent you a friends request
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome u can do ittttttttttttttttttttt:smile:
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your gonna do just fine. This website is a great tool to keep you on track. Rock it girl....
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Hey, Lady! I'm trying to lose 50lbs, too! Feel free to add me for support! *^_^*
  • busymamaof4
    busymamaof4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Had a baby in October and need to lose about 60 pounds. Just started today! Good luck!
  • angmora
    angmora Posts: 22
    Options
    Take advantage of everyday!!!! You can do it. Some days that I don't feel motivated I put my exercise into my log before I do it and when I see the numbers it helps. And since its in my log I have to do it!!! :wink: The other thing that helps with this site is at the end of the day "finish" your diary, it tells you what your projected weight will be. If you meet people on here, add them!! its great to see everyone work hard and it makes you want to do that much better! feel free to add me as your friend!!! I have a similar situation, I had my son two years ago. I have lost the baby weight and another 20LBS in addition.
  • PaulaJKelly
    Options
    You can do it! This system really helps you to be accountable for the good stuff, i.e., exercise, water, eating healthy, and also can help point out the not so good stuff. Be true to yourself and do your very best to own each an every thing you eat and drink and try to find something on the food database that most closely represents what you have had. Drink 10 glasses of water (8 oz) each day and have protein (100 grams I think is the recommendation for women). This is my third week monitoring what I am doing and it really does help. Sometimes it can help with the willpower when you see what you have already had for the day. So good for you for getting started. There will be weeks where the weight seems to fall off and other times where you have done above and beyond and nothing seemed to have happened. Just keep plugging along and it will come. Good luck!
  • gwilsonsd
    Options
    Just keep logging in every day. You'll get lots of support here! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want : )
  • malx21989
    malx21989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know how fast I would be getting replies, (if any) all you guys are really committed!! I'm really glad I joined this site!
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel freE to add me. I am trying to lose my baby weight too. I've had 3 & was up about 15 or 20 more than before. It's coming off & yours will too. Just log consistently even though you are busy. You can & will do it! Slow & steady always wins!
  • wsushocker
    wsushocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck meeting your goal! I have found that entering every food I eat has really opened my eyes to how I abused my body, mind, and soul. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get below the obese level on my scale, and normal is so far on the horizon that I doubt I will ever get there!
  • malx21989
    malx21989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Welcome! You will find the support you need here. MFP are all wonderful people, I am so grateful to have found this site. Feel free to send a friend request my way!