I'm new here

Options
Hi

I just found this site last night but I feel like I am going to like it. I lost 40 pounds a few years ago on another site but it was a counter you had to pay for. I really wanted something free. This one compares very close to the other site I used.

I gained weight while married. When I realized I wanted a divorce I lost weight out of happiness and not sadness. It fell off so quick and the calorie counter was a big help for me to see just what foods were hurting me. It's nice to be more aware of what you are eating.

i got lazy this year and didn't ride my bike much and I have gained about 6 pounds back. I am now wanting to take those off and an additional 20 pounds or at least close to that. Twenty might actually be too much....hopefully!

Losing weight is a lot in the head. You have to be in the right mode in your head and ready to do it. It's amazing how your mood is affects how you either gain or lose weight.

Best of luck to all of us!

Replies

• guntertrain
    Options
    Hi

I just found this site last night but I feel like I am going to like it. I lost 40 pounds a few years ago on another site but it was a counter you had to pay for. I really wanted something free. This one compares very close to the other site I used.

I gained weight while married. When I realized I wanted a divorce I lost weight out of happiness and not sadness. It fell off so quick and the calorie counter was a big help for me to see just what foods were hurting me. It's nice to be more aware of what you are eating.

i got lazy this year and didn't ride my bike much and I have gained about 6 pounds back. I am now wanting to take those off and an additional 20 pounds or at least close to that. Twenty might actually be too much....hopefully!

Losing weight is a lot in the head. You have to be in the right mode in your head and ready to do it. It's amazing how your mood is affects how you either gain or lose weight.

Best of luck to all of us!
  • rainysoul
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
    I am new as well, and can say EVERYONE is SO friendly here!
    Its like a whole new little family...
    People know EXACTLY what you are going through, and can give you advice, encouragement, and support!
    Good luck!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hello.....Good Luck!! I love this site, the people are wonderful and so supportive! It is such a great help to track your calories, and hae the support from other people when you slip up! Be sure to read the post there is some great info, and recipes.....Again best wishes:drinker: