Question for Blackberry users...

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
So, I am looking for some fun and helpful app to track my walks/runs... I'm working up to starting back on the C25K... I'm not finding a really good app for it, but I thought some of you may know something I don't :ohwell:
Free is FABULOUS! I would rather do a free app, since I don't know if it will be something that I like or not... BUT, if you have a paid app that you absolutely LOVE, tell me about it...
Ok, hit me.......

Replies

• SindeeLucy
    Options
    woo hoo! I have EXACTLY the same question today. Thanks so much for asking!

5444703.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Well, awesome!!! Maybe someone can give us some suggestions :bigsmile:
  • SindeeLucy
    Options
    Did you see the one from BlueberryNite or something in the app stoer? It has a free trial. I may download the free trial. It has 4 stars...... All I have to go on. :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I did see that, but I just passed over it... I wasn't even sure it was for the actually C25K... now that you mentioned it, I went back and read it... It is for the C25K... It is ( as far as I can tell) so you can use your phone to prompt you when to walk and run... I have the C25K program downloaded on my MP3 player, so I don't really need that... I want something that I can use to log and maybe connect it with my social networks... I've seen sites like Run Keeper and Map My Run for iPhones and Android... Come on, Blackberry... CATCH UP.... :grumble:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SindeeLucy... I think we are the only BB users interested in this :laugh:

I googled some things to see what I could come up with and people who are wanting RunKeeper for BB have been suggested to use Endomondo or Runtastic... I have not checked this out yet, so I know nothing about them.... Going to read up right now...:drinker:
  • SindeeLucy
    Options
    :laugh: Let me know, please! I will settle with Words for Friends on my BB. LOL Okay, okay, I know, that's not the way to be motivated.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LOL.... My iPhone friends are ADDICTED to Words With Friends... I feel a little left out :laugh:

I just downloaded Endomondo... It looks and sounds the best... I also checked it out on Facebook and it had some positive reviews from users... So, I'm excited!!! You can even get some equipment to plug into your phone to track your heart rate and stuff :drinker:
  • SindeeLucy
    Options
    I'm going to try it too then. When are you going to start? We can compare notes - okay you can shove me out the door. I'm a little nervous about it. Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    YOu SO need to download this app... It's GREAT!!!!!! I am already in love and have used it only once! I had my friend ( a fellow BB user) to download it to and we used it on our walk tonight!! It even SAID encouraging things (audio) ... I was like, "YEAH"!!! She loved it too!!! So, I'm sold on it!! AND... its a FREE app!!! BONUS
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I like runkeeper for iPhone and android, I just don't know if it's available for the blackberry... Uses the gps for running and cycling...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I like runkeeper for iPhone and android, I just don't know if it's available for the blackberry... Uses the gps for running and cycling...

Nope... They don't have the app for Blackberry .... but I do have to say that I'm LOVING Endomondo!!!! I think I like it better than I would have RunKeeper.... It's pretty freakin' awesome!