Can't loose the weight!

Options
I have been watching what I eat and going to the gym 3 days a week for two months now. I haven't lost a single pound! What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    what kind of food u eating?:smile:
  • kalmark
    kalmark Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

Make sure ur not over ur carbs. Drink lot of water.

It will come off don't worry
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    You haven't given enough information. We can't see your diary, we don't know how many cals you're eating or burning. We don't know what kind of exercise you're doing, how much sodium you consume. Are you tracking everything? We need details :smile:
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You might need to up your intensity, length, or frequency of your workouts. Also, are you strength training? Muscle burns fat quicker!
  • spi93
    spi93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thats a long time not to lose a pound. Have you had your thyroid tested? I would at least check in with the doctor. Show him your printout of food & exercise.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    Are your gym workouts pushing you, or are they just leisure treadmill walking?
    Are you sure you are eating enough?
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Check your body fat. I had the same problem. Mine was 53% when I started. I was gaining muscle and losing fat which is why I'm only down 9 pounds in over a year, but now I'm at least 39% bf. If that's not the problem, I've been told it takes a good 6 weeks to get a good workout plan going before you see weight loss. Hang in there. Watch your sodium! :)
  • AngelaSpica
    Options
    Thanks all! I'm having a hard time keeping my sugar and carbs down. But, I lost 2 pounds this week! Now I'm feeling a little more motivated to keep up the calorie counting. I'm amazed that there are carbs in EVERYTHING!!! Any ideas to lower them?
  • AngelaSpica
    Options
    Thanks all! I'm having a hard time keeping my sugar and carbs down. But, I lost 2 pounds this week! Now I'm feeling a little more motivated to keep up the calorie counting. I'm amazed that there are carbs in EVERYTHING!!! Any ideas to lower them?