SBF Fitness Challenge, Nov 5

Options
So I went to the friend's house with the Wii, but they were unwilling to turn off the election coverage long enough to let me try the fit. Oh well, some other time. After reading a political post, I'm ready to go work out though. To me, it's not so much what you believe, but how you espouse what you believe.

Anyway, yesterday I walked. Today is ride, weights, and yoga. We have a cool front coming tomorrow, so it's really windy today. About time too - I'm wanting a little cooler weather. Some rain would be nice too, but that's not going to happen this year. Oh, I also did day two of my push ups. I had forgotten about them until husband came home - right after I had dinner. They were tough. My wrist hurt a little last night. If it bothers me again next time, I might give up on the push up thing - though I want my husband to do them :laugh:

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    So I went to the friend's house with the Wii, but they were unwilling to turn off the election coverage long enough to let me try the fit. Oh well, some other time. After reading a political post, I'm ready to go work out though. To me, it's not so much what you believe, but how you espouse what you believe.

Anyway, yesterday I walked. Today is ride, weights, and yoga. We have a cool front coming tomorrow, so it's really windy today. About time too - I'm wanting a little cooler weather. Some rain would be nice too, but that's not going to happen this year. Oh, I also did day two of my push ups. I had forgotten about them until husband came home - right after I had dinner. They were tough. My wrist hurt a little last night. If it bothers me again next time, I might give up on the push up thing - though I want my husband to do them :laugh:

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Today is my regular walk, plus its my day for strength training AND I started the push ups challenge so I gotta do my Day 1 of those:grumble: They are sooo hard for me! But Im gonna give it a go and see if I can gain some strength to get out more than 3 pushups lol.

Its gonna be 74 here today, very unseasonal for us. Yesterday was 72, but the rainy, windy cooler weather is supposed to be here tomorrow so I guess I'll be taking advantage of 1 more nice day outside, although I found the 70's really HOT to me for walking! End up sweating sooo much by the time Im done:ohwell:

Have a great one everyone!

~Roni
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    I have good news..for me and my house anyway! Alex is feeling more like himself today! He still seems to have a low fever, though not much, and his throat is hurting really bad. Not bad enough to not scream though. He is talking more, smiling and pulling out toys. We think he has strep throat but he won't let us look at his throat.
    I woke up feeling really tired (like I could have gone back to bed, which is unlike me) and depressed and emotional. Since Alex is doing better I feel like I can handle the day better. I am going to do push ups and work out today. I don't feel like doing either, but I need to.
    More good news is that the 2 pounds have stayed off! Even after having potato chips (some are allowed on this diet). I really really wanted junk yesterday though. Especially chocolate. It was a stressful day/week.
    Alex is singing again. He's definitely better. I missed hearing him sing.
    Happy day all!
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in before my busy day. . .

the presentation went swimmingly yesterday. . .25 people attended and so many questions/comments that we got kicked out of the room. I had some major technological glitches (frickin' supposed to convert to power point but didn't file from Corel) but the paper itself was well received. And five minutes too long, so at least two more pages have to be cut. Anyone know a copy editor that works cheap?

Today is a day off from exercise, I think. . .as I have a union meeting to attend this afternoon. They're going to have to do some serious convincing to get me to vote to strike. Hopefully, they have found an agreement that is good in talks up to now. But, if it comes to a strike, I've signed up for picket duty to make $s.

Happy workouts!
    and
    Take care of yourselves.:flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Good morning! Yesterday, I completed all my goals by drinking 72 oz. of water and doing my shredding in the evening.

Today, I am well on my way to meeting my goals because I already shredded this morning and have drank 8 oz. so far. I'm off to the gym now for a good cardio workout and some water intake!

I am just hoping to see a pound dropped on the scale soon.

Happy day to all!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So today is another all day workday...so no exercise for me. I'm focusing on eating clean and drinking my water! I'm busy, busy but I should be able to workout again on Friday. :yawn:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    great workout this am. Busy days keeping me from eating all the time. Hitting cals for the week!!! :happy:

I am looking forward to the rest of the week, how 'bout you? :flowerforyou: