What can i do to become bathing suit ready?

Options
I have been running a mile and eating better but will this get me quick results or should I do more things to exercise and be healthier?

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Sorry. There are no healthy quick results. 1-2 pounds a week. Set your calorie goal and exercise daily. =o]
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    CrazySteve's got the idea right on.

Cardio to burn fat. Lift weights to build lean muscle. Eat small portions of healthy food. You will see a difference. It might not be as soon as you hope, but stick with it and you will see it.
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    I have been running a mile and eating better but will this get me quick results or should I do more things to exercise and be healthier?

Nothing will be quick or easy :happy: sorry not going to sugar coat it. BUT for me personally to see the best results the fastest, I had to do Strength training along with my cardio. Been doing Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred and in two months (injuries sickness delayed from completing it all in 30 days) I have lost over 5 inches! I have hardly budged my scale but I feel amazing! Inches that came off of everywhere! She does kick your butt in this workout, but its soooo worth it! I feel so much stronger and healthier!
    Good luck with what you are doing and Go For IT!!!!!
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sorry. There are no healthy quick results. 1-2 pounds a week. Set your calorie goal and exercise daily. =o]

If you don't lose it slow you look flabby when you lose it - so take your time max 2 pounds per week to look your best :) mix up your exercise choices to keep your body trying to adjust and keep your metabolism kicking :) also, try to increase your running mileage as well 10% per week will keep your metabolism on it's toes.

Resistance training! can't say enough about. PLUS if you use resistance training or weights (you won't bulk up) but it will speed up your metabolism AND it stays that way for hours afterward
    a couple times a week at least.