New to mfp and new to slimgenics.. want to chat?

Options
Hi!!

My name is Donna and I just found this place when I was researching about SlimGenics. I started about a month ago and I have a Loooooong way to go till I hit goal. I would love to find other slimgenics people or anyone for that matter to chat with.

Good luck to those who are starting or have started for a while and congrats to those who have finished!!

Donna

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Donna! This is a great website for education, motivation, and everything else you need.

Weight loss no matter what is a long term goal but with the right motivation can be easy.

If you need advice or motivation don't be afraid to add people as friends including myself.

Good luck to you!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Dreamersland
    Options
    Thanks!!! :wink: :smile:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What is SlimGenics?
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Ok this may sound stupid but what is slimgenics? Oh and welcome to the site!!!
  • Dreamersland
    Options
    Oh no, it's not stupid! SlimGenics is a weight loss clinic that works with you - teaches you how to eat again, and helps you through the way. I love them! But they are only in Colorado and Minnesota for now. They used to be Slim4Life...

Their site: http://www.slimgenics.com/
  • jsidway
    jsidway Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome!

5224166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Dreamersland
    Options
    Thanks!! Thanks to everyone for the sweet welcome!!
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Thanks Donna!! I read your profile and we have about the same journey. Right down to the hysterectomy and the 100 pounds to lose, add me if you would like too! I try to be as encouraging as I can!!