I know I'm an MFP addict when I......

Options
2»

Replies

• musicjunkie1982
    Options
    ...have logged on for 50+ days in a row.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm on here more than Facebook!
  • themotivatedmomster
    themotivatedmomster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    when i absentmindedly click on the mfp app on my phone and dont realize im on it until im replying to a post. (:
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    went on a trip to Kenya with limited internet access, even though I couldn't log all of my foods (not in database and unsure of ingredients) the first thing I checked was still MFP.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Diana and I am an MFP addict..lol

What is Facebook??? LMAO....MFP is bookmarked on the toolbar on my laptop AND my computer at work....oh and lets not forget the android app!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    My Food Diary is my home page :ohwell:
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am totally on here more, after my work out, than any other website presently, and I access my android app several times throughout the day. It is so important to me to be accurate with my calorie counts, that I called the headquarters of a fast food chain because their breakfast platter was not listed on their website.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    stay on here alllllll day long (phone app)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    would do anything not to lose my days in a row count! :tongue:

Have conversations to non-MFP people about my Pals! LOL
  • bryony_pie
    Options
    I will literally push an extra mile or so on a run just so I can add it to my exercise total for the day! It's hysterical!

...and I totally read all the funny statuses aloud and talk about how wonderful my MFP friends are...all the time. I think my real-world friends are getting annoyed!
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    When I ask the waitress for more time before ordering (becasue I'm looking up calories on MFP)

i do this also

all the time my fiancés always telling me to put my phone down!!!!! :)