Shrinkage

Options
I have gained a couple pounds since I started, but I've lost .75cm from my waist and 1cm from my hips.
I wish there was a line to add my thigh measurments cause I'm sure those are shrinking and toning up due to my dancing as well.
I'll gladly trade muscle for fat!

Replies

• Akasa
    Akasa Posts: 25
    Options
    I have gained a couple pounds since I started, but I've lost .75cm from my waist and 1cm from my hips.
    I wish there was a line to add my thigh measurments cause I'm sure those are shrinking and toning up due to my dancing as well.
    I'll gladly trade muscle for fat!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I really kick myself for not taking my measurements at the beginning for that reason.

What kind of dancing do you do?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    akasa.....go to 'check in'.....it says change measurements.....click that....at the bottom is a place to add what ever you want.

I have thigh and above my knee because that is a big issue for me!!

OH and good for you on the shrinkage!!!
  • Akasa
    Akasa Posts: 25
    Options
    I do swing dancing. :)
    I've wanted to learn for years and finally got into it. Im getting lots of compliments on how fast I'm progressing and improving.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    did you add the thigh measurements?

and I love to dance!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I do swing dancing. :)
    I've wanted to learn for years and finally got into it. Im getting lots of compliments on how fast I'm progressing and improving.

Ooohh ... I LOVE swing dancing! It is so much fun and SUCH a good workout! Hubby & I are taking lessons every week at a class taught by my daughter and son-in-law. They were dance partners before they started dating ... :happy: :wink:

Congratulations on losing inches! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    akasa.....go to 'check in'.....it says change measurements.....click that....at the bottom is a place to add what ever you want.

I have thigh and above my knee because that is a big issue for me!!

OH and good for you on the shrinkage!!!

Thanks for posting this Akasa!:flowerforyou:

Because I too just learned something new from Jeannie bo Beanie:flowerforyou:

I did not KNOW there was an additonal place...YAY.....
    Thank You:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!