What is the 30 day shred?

Options
Hi all,

Keep seeing everyone excited about the 30 day shred just wondering what that was?

Thanks,

Teresa

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is a workout DVD.

http://www.amazon.ca/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00142UZ2G
  • beki0301
    beki0301 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not sure if the 30 day shred people are talking about is something they organized through the site but the 30 day shred that I know of is a workout DVD by Jillian Micheals from the biggest loser. I actually have the DVD and it's great, it's only 20 minutes long and it gives you a good workout but you just have to stay commited to doing it everyday once your start! :)
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    it's a kick in the butt even in a modified version :D
    but it's one you'll come to look forward to!
  • JONKNEEICA
    JONKNEEICA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DOES IT REALLY WORK
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I posted asking about it's success the other day:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/214596-30-day-shred-success
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Yes it really works, but like everything you get what you put into it. If you bust your butt you'll get results otherwise......
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Yeah, it works... Kicked my butt so bad I couldn't walk for 5 days after doing it LOL. Just be careful and don't push yourself (like i did!) if you try it. I think for now i'm gonna stick to the easier workout dvd's until my muscles can handle it. =)
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    Oh ok. I am on my second round of P90X right now which is HARD but awesome. I did slim in 6 first, the 30 min shred sounds like it would have been a good starting point too. Thanks everyone.
  • bkoehne
    bkoehne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is a exercise video with Jillian, it is awesome and you see results quickly. The video is challenging but if you stay with it you will see results. I got my video from Target, very inexpensive.