Finally Ready

Sarahland
Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm not necessarly new to MFP, but I just recently started using the full website (before I was just using the App on my phone). But I stopped trying after a while, and I think it is because I didn't have anyone there telling me that I was doing well, or cheering me on. I decided to start using the full site in hopes of meeting other people in my possition that can give me the support that I need. :)

Just to tell you a little about myself.... My goal is to lose a total of 135 pounds (I have lost 31 so far, so I only have 5 more pounds until I am under the 100 pound mark!!!!)

My partner, Cassie, and I are having a wedding in June 2012 and we are having it in a local movie theater because we are both movie junkies (I even have a movie theater themed half sleve tattoo on my lower right arm). We are also going to Vegas this June, so my goal is to be down a total of 50 pounds by then.

If you would like some words of encoragement, or have any to offer, feel free to add me as a friend on here :)

Replies

• Congrats on your upcoming wedding (even though it's a year away) I used the app first for my phone and found that using both I am having a much easier time.. If you wanna add me as a friend please do so as I would love to help encourage you I'm down 9.2 since starting in late march and cann't wait to see more results. Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.