2 months In

Options
HEY YALL!!
I am currently doing a weight loss competition at our gym. Highest percentage of weight loss wins 1500 dollars...one boy, one girl.
My boyfriend is in the lead at 25% of weight loss!!! He's doing really really good! I was at 12.3 % tonight. Highest girl is 16.8%, so I'm pretty sure I'm out of it. We weighed tonight, but it was after running and spin, so I was down water weight to 165 pounds.

I guess my goal for the competition time is to get to 30 pounds loss....It won't let me win...UNLESS the other girl stalls, or I continue to stall. And then, it's going to hopefully down to a goal weight of 125. I am 31 and 5'3".
I'm training for running and triathlons, so I'm HOPING that will help me reach my goal.

My calories were set at 1200, and I was not eating anymore than that unless I was hungry. I set it to a pound a week today, thinking MAYBE just MAYBE that will be the extra push I need.

BUT I wanted to share my NSV:

Adding 4 pairs of pants BACK to my closet
Running 2 miles at a 9:54 pace and NOT DYING or even FEELING like I wanted to die.
Crossing my legs under my desk. ( I know, it's bad for your back if your typing, but it just happened and I noticed it.

FINALLY FINALLY having people start to say they can see it....which is great for me because my boyfriend is getting all the attention with his weight loss.

Anyway, I just wanted to share!! I am superexcited and hope I can make this total of 30 pounds in the next month!!

Replies

• realredhead
    Options
    But I did not use that weight as my weight on MFP. I weigh every Tuesday morning and use that weight for here :)
  • KellyEsparza
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    That's great! Nice to hear somebody's doing a competition like that. Not only are they trying to get people in better shape...they're also helping somebody's wallet get in better shape :bigsmile:
  • realredhead
    Options
    AND I'm meeting new people that are so friendly!!
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! You can do it!! Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    this is such an exciting success, i'm so happy for you and i'm sending weight-loss vibes you way so that you hit 30 lbs and/or win!

Good luck and great job on the running!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!