Insanity Going GREAT!

Options
Okay so in my last post it told you a little bit about me. I'm 16 and am overweight. Yes! But now that I'm almost out of high school I thought it was time for me to do something to finally benefit myself. My brother recently moved out too, and he was the one that was always bringing me down about my weight. It was as if no matter what I did, I would never meet his standards even though it wasn't up to him and it was up to me. So, I took all of his Insanity DVD's and starting doing what was best for me. I'm only on day 18 right now and have only lost 3 pounds. But, I've also lost 4 inches off of my waist and about 3 inches on my hips. I'm gaining so much muscle from this too! My calves are bigger than ever. And working with the abs and back help a lot. Since I'm in marching band and play the heaviest instrument there (it's the baritone. and it IS a lot harder to keep up than a tuba) it takes a lot of muscle and self discipline to hold it up in the air for 10+ minutes.

If you're overweight or just want to get in shape fast and with a fun way, I promise you, buying Insanity is $300 well spent.

Replies

• tmarie1213
    tmarie1213 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    $300?! Wow! For people who haven't bought Insanity yet and want to, I bought it on http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do for around $120 + tax.
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the fantastic work!! I am on day 8 and I am sooo hoping to see results like that:)
  • jemmajoy
    jemmajoy Posts: 18
    Options
    keep it up hun!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    It wasn't $300 for me more around $150. I bought it from Beach body... anyways good job! School got it the way of my exercises that I skipped to many so Im starting over. Day 4! OMG Its so HARD! I might take a lot of breaks but Im giving it my all!
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you can def. find insanity lower than 300$, but no matter what you payed for, the investment is soooo worth it!! i am on round two, and love it!! cant give it up!! my 1st round i did it right before the holidays, so i had stopped for 2weeks before starting month 2, then i started school and i def. slacked off more, but this time i will keep up with it... good luck on your journey!
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Okay so in my last post it told you a little bit about me. I'm 16 and am overweight. Yes! But now that I'm almost out of high school I thought it was time for me to do something to finally benefit myself. My brother recently moved out too, and he was the one that was always bringing me down about my weight. It was as if no matter what I did, I would never meet his standards even though it wasn't up to him and it was up to me. So, I took all of his Insanity DVD's and starting doing what was best for me. I'm only on day 18 right now and have only lost 3 pounds. But, I've also lost 4 inches off of my waist and about 3 inches on my hips. I'm gaining so much muscle from this too! My calves are bigger than ever. And working with the abs and back help a lot. Since I'm in marching band and play the heaviest instrument there (it's the baritone. and it IS a lot harder to keep up than a tuba) it takes a lot of muscle and self discipline to hold it up in the air for 10+ minutes.

If you're overweight or just want to get in shape fast and with a fun way, I promise you, buying Insanity is $300 well spent.

Don't let anybody put your down. Your are beautiful on the inside out. I am here if you need support you can add me as a friend if you would like. I have always been on the overweight side so your not alone. Keep up the good work and congrats on what you have lost :) -Kim
  • audreylaurenn
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the amazing support. But yeah I was on beachbody.com and they had it on sale for really cheap. But I didn't pay for it. My brother did and I just kind of took it :) But, I'm definitely not giving up; and when I hit day 63, I'm planning on seeing a better, healthier, happier me!