first day here and I LOVE it already! looking for a great su

Options
Hello! I'm 21 years old and I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I can remember dieting even as a child because I was always so insecure about my body. I've always been 10-20 pounds more than I would like. Even more than the numbers on the scale, I want to be toned and get rid of all of my tummy fat. I have a small frame and all of my weight sits around my stomach and love handle area awkwardly.

I'm a full time college student and I work 2 jobs, do volunteer work, and have 2 horses, so I'm fighting against a crazy and stressful schedule! I have the world's worst sweet tooth and I give in to temptations very easily. I've got the working out part down pretty well, but diet is a huge problem. I've tried other calorie counters and they stress me out and seem to make me gain weight.

I haven't seen a budge in my scale in months and I really want to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of this semester so I can enjoy my summer for the first time! More than anything else I am here for support and I'm hoping to finally lose the weight and stop hating what I see in the mirror. I want to love my body and getting in shape is going to be a huge confidence booster for me.

If you are a similar age or have similar weight loss goals please add me! I would love to help you through your journey if you can help me too!

Replies

• grdevoe
    grdevoe Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow we're really in the same boat! I've had weight problems since even being so young, I want to lose ten-fifteen pounds as well! Good luck with everything! I also concur with giving into temptations way too easily.