How would you categorize painting?

Options
So I'm in the process of painting the inside of my house. I have not had such a great workout for my arms and back in a long time...my question is...how would you categorize it? I worked up a good sweat and did raise my heart rate to the point of a light aerobic workout. I did not wear my heart rate monitor because I didn't expect to get any kind of a work out out of it at all but I did...so now I'm faced with the decision of how to record it. Any ideas? I just listed it as light/moderate cleaning for 20 minutes but don't know if that is close enough to what it would be or not.

Replies

• Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd treat myself to a cheesecake and then NOT record that too!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'd treat myself to a cheesecake and then NOT record that too!

This man is a genius. :laugh:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    haha I like that idea! I treated myself to a half a peanut butter sandwich :smile:
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think cleaning vigorous effort might be closer....or gardening. Working above your head is a great strength builder. I painted houses for a summer volunteer work and I got pretty toned
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I think cleaning vigorous effort might be closer....or gardening. Working above your head is a great strength builder. I painted houses for a summer volunteer work and I got pretty toned

thank you!