fallin off the healthy wagon

Options
well, I have fallin off the healthy wagon, i had 1 day of eating things i really shouldnt and that was sat, here it tues and i havent really tracked any food or exercised like i had been. it makes me angry at myself when this happens. I wish i had the will power to say no to those foods.

Replies

• Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    This is very normal. Try incorporating those foods in very small amounts to see if that reduces your cravings and helps you maintain a *mainly* healthy diet... I have my beers now and then!
  • grdevoe
    grdevoe Posts: 16
    Options
    Same here :( Just don't get discouraged, don't starve yourself after doing it, Just start again fresh the next day drink lots of water you can do it1
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up too bad about it... We ALL go through spurts where we don't log... I was gone for like 2 weeks! The more important thing is that you KEEP TRYING!!!

It doesn't matter that we fall down... it only matters that we GET BACK UP!!!

Sending my support to you cause I know you can do this!
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have the odd bad day and weekends I find hard - though it gets easier. I also don't give up all my vices just have less of them and less often. You may need to get over an odd bad day and move on. Don't let the whole train derail because one wheel fell off.
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    We all have those bad days where we eat what we should not. The thing is that what is done is done; It can not be changed so take that next meal and make it healthy. Change good or bad takes time and all your efforts can not physically be undone in a meal but they can be undone in the mind. Don't focus oh what you should not have done but what you have done right. If you fall off the wagon stand up, dust yourself off and climb right back on. The beauty of MFP is that you know you will always have people to lend you a hand to help you back up, all you have to do is reach out.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Okay, you fell off the wagon. It happens. What next? Are you going to stay down and let that wagon run over you and drag you? NOOOOOOOOO! You are going to get up, acknowledge that you had a lapse and keep going. You can do it! The fact that you posted it in the forums speaks volumes about your character. If you were going to stay down, I doubt you would have posted here. So come on, tell yourself a fart joke to make you smile and move on!!!
    You can do it!!!

Ted