Hi everyone!

Options
I've been using MFP since January but I haven't felt the need to introduce myself until now. I've seen so many people on this site being supportive of others and even just reading those posts were enough to keep me coming back. But now, I'm gonna be starting P90X and I think I'm gonna need more than that to stay accountable for my workouts and following the meal plan. I'm ready to get started and get back into shape but I know it's gonna take a lot of support so if anyone has any tips or words of encouragement I'd love to hear from you!

Replies

• kiisha_11
    kiisha_11 Posts: 55
    Options
    I know, I love MFP it is just amazing. I Joined it around the same time as you I think. Good Luck With P90X. You Can Do It!!!
  • iron2w
    iron2w Posts: 5
    Options
    Every Tuesday I plan out my meals for the week and prepare my lunches as well. After I plan everything out, I build a playlist for my MP3 player for each day of the week as well. Anticipating how the song sync together on the list is my motivation to keep everything up everyday. If I hear a new or different song on the radio, I will write it down and look forward to using it the following week.
  • Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    I just joined last Monday and I love this site. I've been telling all the people at my gym who appear to have a goal (look like this site can be of service) to join.

Oh! you are going to love :love: AB RIPPER (x) 349
  • marthaannsmith
    Options
    my name is martha i would like your help to lose 105lb i know that a lot but if you can help me than i can do it i see a lot of people have lost weight on this program so i going to try started 4-13-11
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Planning meals and playlists is a great idea. Meal planning will definitely make it a lot harder to make excuses. Thanks for the advice!
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck Martha! I'll do my best to be supportive and help you out :)