My NSVs today

Options
I've struggled the last few weeks, but finally broke through the barrier and today had an awesome NSV day. As I was cleaning, I came across a bag of clothes that was given to me. I was going to take them to goodwill because they were all too small. But I thought what the heck, and tried them on. I found that I've dropped an entire pant size!! Also, I'm a massage therapist instructor and tonight, I was showing my students some techniques. Now usually, my holster that holds the oil requires a larger than normal strap, but I didn't have mine with me. I borrowed one of the student's, and was able to use a regular size strap comfortably! Share yours if you want.

Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    your awesome!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My jogging pants I got last month now fall down while jogging! Looks like I need a new pair! Congrats isn't it a great feeling!
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm back in the scrubs pants I haven't worn in MONTHS!
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome to all of you! Love these NSVs. I had to buy a belt for the first time in ages - my favorite jeans are falling off me without it and my too tight sweatpants fit now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!