Inner Thighs & wardrobe malfunction

Options
Help me out here I had what I call a wardrobe malfunction recently in the inner thigh dept. I dont have what I would call HUGE rubbing together make you severely irritated inner thighs however when I going running my shorts are being eaten by my croch. So I wore biking shorts underneath thinking that would help, WRONG! So now I have a picture, A Professional picture on a Professional website of me running with my croch eating my shorts :grumble: However it is a funny picture and if you saw it you would :laugh: I also seen a heavier woman basically same type of shorts I was wearing exept her's werent being eaten alive, what gives here. I would like to prevent this from happening again on a professional photographer's website :blushing: , any suggestion's?!

Replies

• ReneElena
    Options
    Capri legging under running shorts, or maybe leggings w/out shorts.
  • abrown4348
    abrown4348 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, so I opt for capri's vs. shorts. :ohwell:
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Two words girl: span and dex!! lol!
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I totally have the same problem.... I either opt for tight shorts/leggings with a looser fitting t-shirt to make it more modest OR I just opt for capris. Soffee shorts are NOT my friend ha ha :blushing:
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    Two words girl: span and dex!! lol!

Hahahaha just gotta get my brain to except and allow those 2 words
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Try workout pants or basketball shorts...I would guess it in not actually your thighs but the clothing and the way you stride when you run
  • whodatgrl
    Options
    I totally have the same problem.... I either opt for tight shorts/leggings with a looser fitting t-shirt to make it more modest OR I just opt for capris. Soffee shorts are NOT my friend ha ha :blushing:

Oh yeah Soffee is def NOT a friend of mine either
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have the same problem (without the professional photo!)
    I'm just looking forward to cooler weather when I can wear 3/4 length pants :)
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I have to say that I love that you posted this. Yes its a horrible thing, and for those that have it happen, its niether pretty or comfortable. There are so many options these days, but yoga shorts are good and dont ride up in the legs.
  • whodatgrl
    Options
    Try workout pants or basketball shorts...I would guess it in not actually your thighs but the clothing and the way you stride when you run

Ive been considering BB shorts OR wearing a HUGE box with suspenders LOL Im thinking it's really in my stride when I run because I kinda feel like a person who is pigeon toed looks walking, if that makes sense. And let me say Im in NO WAY making jokes at ANYONE with a deformity/disability etc.