Finally ready to reach my goal!!

Options
Hey everyone!

I am so happy to have found this site! It was recommended by a co-worker and I just joined yesterday. I can already tell it's going to help me out a lot and can't wait to see the results!!

Anyway, a bit about me.. I'm 28 and live in San Diego, CA. I'm 5'8, 145 lbs, and a size 8. I used to weigh 185-190 all through high school, then lost some weight in college, but my goal has always been to get to around 130 lbs, or a size 4, whichever comes first, and I'm ready to get there already!! Although I know my current weight is not unhealthy, I am ready to be even healthier, not to mention hotter, for summer! :)

I eat fairly healthy and have always exercised, but my problem is consistency. I'll do well for a few weeks, then eat a bunch of junk for a few weeks and slack off on exercising... so I haven't really seen much progress in a while and can't seem to get below 140. I originally lost weight with the support of an online forum like this one, and that one didn't even have a calorie counter. I can tell that MFP is just what I need to stay motivated!! Skinny jeans and short shorts, here I come!!

Have a great night everyone!!

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a fantastic tool and the community is awesome and very supportive. Good luck reaching your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here :]