Postcard Challenge, Round 19

Options
2»

Replies

• hollycurran
    Options
    I have to weigh in early, but I lost two pounds!! I'm down from 160 to 158!! yayyyy . also met my goals by being a lot more active this time around, and by keeping up with my entries. I'll be away for next five days so I can't post my weight on the actual day. Good luck everyone else!! And can the winner post about the next round on here so we can all play again? This is so much fun and really keeps me going during the week!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! super happy for you!!!! wtg, girl and thanks for all your inspiration :flowerforyou:

Thank you. I'm so determined to see 170-something!!! Everyone of my friends on this site is inspiring, I get it all from you lot!!!

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

LouiseXXX
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    YAY!!!! super happy for you!!!! wtg, girl and thanks for all your inspiration :flowerforyou:

Thank you. I'm so determined to see 170-something!!! Everyone of my friends on this site is inspiring, I get it all from you lot!!!

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

LouiseXXX

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're so sweet and I totally agree with you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    My stat's are in, I weigh in on Wed. so my weight today was 196.4...that's a total of 5.2 lbs lost these past 2 weeks :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • looby1968
    Options
    My stat's are in, I weigh in on Wed. so my weight today was 196.4...that's a total of 5.2 lbs lost these past 2 weeks :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

Excellent! I'm nervous for my final weigh-in tomorrow, I want to see 170- something!!!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options

Excellent! I'm nervous for my final weigh-in tomorrow, I want to see 170- something!!!!!!

LouiseXXX

Boohoo!!!! Didn't see that 170-something!!! Final weigh-in = 180.5lbs, so a loss of 4lbs... Maybe next time?

Good luck everyone!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Starting weight: 233

My goals are to eat more fish (this is so hard on me)
    and more fruit ( I can't seem to do this either)
    I am starting 30 Day Shred today and let's hope I see a BIG difference in two weeks....

Good luck everybody!!

Current weight: 231
    Loss of: 2 pounds
    VERY disappointed in myself, I don't seem to bee 100% with it, but I will do better on the next Challenge...good luck everybody!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm 245.2. The lowest I've been for years!

Pledging water, water and more water. And to get my butt back to the gym

I am 244.7 today. Lost 0.5 pounds. I did get my butt back to the gym!
  • pjfmaui73
    Options

LouiseXXX

Boohoo!!!! Didn't see that 170-something!!! Final weigh-in = 180.5lbs, so a loss of 4lbs... Maybe next time?

Good luck everyone!!!!

LouiseXXX

You'll see it next weigh-in I'm sure!!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Super!! I'll put 211.1lb as my SW.

I was 208.4 yesterday; that makes a 2.7lb loss. I wanted more, but I'm not disappointed. The last few weeks have been crazy at work (accounting firm)! I haven't been eating as good as I should, getting enough sleep or drinking enough water. But I'm just happy with any loss!
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    Hey Louise, did you win again???
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi weigh in
    287 - 3 lb loss ?
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    What is going on here?? is it over?? who won??

hello Bueller, Bueller??? LOL
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    ok nevermind, I did some research and found out it is over, has anyone seen a new round anywhere???
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just found out that I won Postcard Challenge Round 19. It was my first time joining this challenge and I was very surprised I won! :noway:

As the winner of this round I will be sending you a postcard from La Crescent, Minnesota. It's a smaller city (~5000) across the Mississippi River from Wisconsin...where most people work...including me.

So the challenge starts today Mon. April 18th and ends in ~2 weeks Sun. May 1st. We kinda got behind waiting for some people to enter there results so lets try to all be on time..shall we....thanks :flowerforyou:

Please post your starting weight and remember to post your end weight.:happy: Thanks !!!

Feel free to post your goals for the next 2 wks if you so desire...it's a great way to check up on yourself!

Here's my start weight 196.4 and my goals: Jillian Michaels (Ripped in 30 wk 4) 3x/wk
    Cardio 5 days a week
    12+ cups of water a day
    stay under calorie goal

Good Luck everyone!!!! and have a FLAB-YOU-LESS couple of wks (I stoled that) :flowerforyou: Pam

I posted a new Postcard Challenge round 20, just forgot to link it (or not totally sure how to post the link...sorry :blushing:)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I was sick all weekend and didn't check the boards so I missed out on the weigh-in, oh well thats okay... I know I didn't win anyway cuz I gained.

Congrats to the winner and everyone who lost weight, now to find my way to the new thread. =)