New!! wanting to loose 25 kg in 25 weeks.

Options
Hi all,
Just wanting to introduce myself.And my quest to loose 25 kg in 25 weeks.I am currently 80kg and 167cm tall,at my wedding 5 years ago i was 55kg.Since then i have had two kids and have forgotten to look after me.Actually i was 96kg 9 months ago and i have made small changes to get here at 80kg.

Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• SRM88
    SRM88 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck! :) i wish you well!!!! :)
    I am in my 3rd week and moving along in small steps. its been a good journey so far!
  • CristineD
    CristineD Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That sounds just like me - currently weighing 75kg but weighed 55kgs at my wedding 6 years ago...two kids left me looking a little wobbly and flabby and I'm now determined to get back down to close to that weight. I'll settle for 60kgs as my first goal and take it from there. Want to be friends so I can steal all your secrets? :) (hee hee)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck. I've also been here three weeks and am trying to do all the right things so I don't burn out. I want whatever comes off to STAY off. Having kids (three of them) has not been good to my body either, but I'm looking to 'fix' it. :smile:
  • longtallted
    longtallted Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1kg per week is totally achievable - stick with it and focus on your goals. Come back to MFP to celebrate every success and cope with any challenges. The support here is immense. Welcome!