Frustrated and showerless

Options
BunnybeeJG
BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
I'm really freaking out inside. My grandfather tore the shower apart to redo it... I've no idea how long that's going to be out of order and I'm insane I have to shower ... i usually shower like 2 times everyday... I feel dirty right now tomorrow i'm going out with a friend and gonna shower over at her house but I feel like now since i'm gonna have to ghetto-ly do the washcloth sink thing and then wash my hair in the sink... I'm going to feel so gross!!!! I'm really hoping he's at least done with this before I get my period again because I'm going to freak out. :sad: I know its going to look fantastic when its done but I feel like crying

Replies

• Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    lol
    relax and calm it will all be well at the end

no need to cry ;)
  • mooreface
    Options
    nice chain by the way :)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Irish showers are not the best but they work, had to do this in the usmc from a canteen as there wasn't running water on the base for a short period of time (two weeks).
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Take a deep breath and try to turn this thing around and be thankful you have running water. This is definitely an inconvenience but it is temporary. IF you have friends or family close by, I am sure that showering at their homes is a once a day option. IF you are a member of a fitness club they have showers there; why my church even has showers. Again, take time to count your blessings that you have a home with a bathroom to begin with and just keep taking deep breaths to put this all in perspective. This too shall pass.
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    Take a deep breath and try to turn this thing around and be thankful you have running water. This is definitely an inconvenience but it is temporary. IF you have friends or family close by, I am sure that showering at their homes is a once a day option. IF you are a member of a fitness club they have showers there; why my church even has showers. Again, take time to count your blessings that you have a home with a bathroom to begin with and just keep taking deep breaths to put this all in perspective. This too shall pass.

I'm trying to think of it the same as when I lived with my mom and we lost our electricity for a month lol and i had no hot water and could only wash in the sink basically cuz the water was like ice... and the bathroom was dark unfortunately I'm not a fan of the public shower I wont even shower in see thru showers because it gives me panic attacks lol i'm slightly odd and my friend doesn't live as close to me so sigh oh well .
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    nice chain by the way :)

chain?