LOST 6lbs my first week and looking for more friends and tip

Options
Hey everyone! my first weigh in was 249 I started at 255! I am excited! my hubby lost 1lb this week so proud! So any tips on food to fill you up or exercise that I can do while I watch my child and puppy would be greatly appreciated! I need more friends and support! so please friend me! What do you think about smoothies with protein added???:wink:

Replies

• emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    So any tips on food to fill you up or exercise that I can do while I watch my child and puppy would be greatly appreciated!

Dancing to music TV - get the puppy and kids to join in! Take a note of the time and log it as 'dancing' - it should burn up to 10 calories per minute :smile:
  • robot_khamscott
    robot_khamscott Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    drinking warm water helps me, most of the time when your hungry its actually thirst anyways! :). 6lbs is wicked keep at it :D:D:D
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Nice job!
    I drink a smoothie with protein almost everyday~I also "hide" spinach in it too! That way I'm getting a serving of vegetables.:flowerforyou:
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. This is a great place to get motivation and support. You can try the Wii fit game. They are probably cheaper than a tread mill. Im sure there are also aerobic workouts on dvd. Count all your food, drink you water and don't starve yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    So any tips on food to fill you up or exercise that I can do while I watch my child and puppy would be greatly appreciated!

Dancing to music TV - get the puppy and kids to join in! Take a note of the time and log it as 'dancing' - it should burn up to 10 calories per minute :smile:
    wowthanks!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    drinking warm water helps me, most of the time when your hungry its actually thirst anyways! :). 6lbs is wicked keep at it :D:D:D
    thanks!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Congratulations! Nice job!
    I drink a smoothie with protein almost everyday~I also "hide" spinach in it too! That way I'm getting a serving of vegetables.:flowerforyou:
    oh ok! so does the protein fill you up and taste good? I was thinking acai or strawbery n bananas sound good?
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. This is a great place to get motivation and support. You can try the Wii fit game. They are probably cheaper than a tread mill. Im sure there are also aerobic workouts on dvd. Count all your food, drink you water and don't starve yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
    sent request! I do long everything even my energy drinks...I do bowling, tennis,and golf on the wii!
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yes, the protein will help to "feel full". Your combo sounds great!
  • jess_ellen
    Options
    I find that pretzels really help that afternoon snacking but be careful how much you eat. I just added you as a friend.
  • sherryv02
    sherryv02 Posts: 26
    Options
    WOW that is great! 6 lbs!!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    :wink: Thanks everyone!
  • JessJoJell
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! feel free to add me always looking for good motivation!!!