Best Dip in the WORLD! must see!

Options
sheikra
sheikra Posts: 2
- 1 roll of tennessee pride country sausage ~Mild or Hot ~ **any sausage can be used ~need 1 pound**
- 2 8oz. blocks of great value cream cheese.
- 2 10 oz. cans of Rotel ~original, mild, or hot~ diced tomatoes & Green chilies.
- 1 bag of tostitos tortilla chips
** any brand of sausage or cream cheese can be used. This is the best products I found to be good but cheap at the same time.

1. Cook sausage till done. As it is cooking break it up to little pieces.
2. After sausage is cooked put Both cans of Rotel Diced tomatoes and both blocks of Great Value Cream cheese in the pan with the sausage.
3. let simmer till cream cheese is melted all the way, then mix it all together.
4. eat with Tostitos tortilla chips and enjoy.

Calories ~Carbs ~Fat ~Protein
Great Value Cream Cheese 8oz Pkg - Cream Cheese, 2 container (8 oz.s ea.)
1,600 ~32 ~ 144 ~ 32
Odoms Tennessee Pride Country Sausage - Mild - Roll Sausage, 1 container (10 oz cookeds ea.)
1,000 ~0 ~ 85 ~ 45
Rotel - Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, 2 container (1 3/10 cup.s ea.)
100 ~20 ~ 0 ~ 5

Add Ingredient
Total: 2700 ~52 ~ 229 ~ 82
Per Serving: 450 ~9 ~ 38 ~ 14

Replies

• reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You could probably switch the sausage for turkey sausage and have a few less calories. I've made something like that with sausage, rotel, and a block of velveeta cheese. Throw it in a crockpot and it's good to go. That sounds good too though.
  • cthomps
    cthomps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yep this is really good - my neighbor makes is all the time for neighborhood potlucks
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Great to the taste, not so great for the waist. lol.... Yes, turkey sausage is a good substitute for reg sausage. Other than that, no real solution to the super fattening cream cheese. And, cream cheese is soo good. I don't start, because I know it's hard to stop eating it. But, if you're this site to gain weight, this is a great choice. lol
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've used just a sausage and cream cheese mixture & stuffed jalepenos with it, then baked & they are devine!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I've made this dip many times, it's delicious! But on my journey to a better me, it's like crack....I can NOT just eat the one serving. I love cheese. Lots of cheese. I wish fat free cheese tasted good, LOL.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I've made this dip many times, it's delicious! But on my journey to a better me, it's like crack....I can NOT just eat the one serving. I love cheese. Lots of cheese. I wish fat free cheese tasted good, LOL.

Oh, you are soooo right. Once I start, I can't stop and fat free cheese is not good to me either! I just have to stay away from it all together.
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    you could used reduced fat cream cheese and baked pita chips instead of fried tortilla chips
  • sheikra
    sheikra Posts: 2
    Options
    That is wat I use is the backed tortilla chips! I will have to try the reduced fat cream cheese.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    my friend makes something similar...but she uses chicken...chicken quesadilla in a crock pot is the best way I can describe it...then you use the tortilla chips to eat it with
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I do something similar, but use ground beef (or turkey), taco seasoning, Rotel, and Velveeta.