Just Recently Joined This Site

Options
And so far, I love it! I started working on losing weight on 4/4. I weighed myself and weighed 295. I also drank my last soda that day. I weighed myself on 4/10 and was down to 288! Monday, I started working out and keeping track of my calories. I'm doing good so far. My workouts include doing Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds (I have Walk Away Your Pounds For The Week) and playing the Wii, plus, I'm a SAHM, so I do all the house work. I time myself and use that toward my housework too. My goal is to get down to 175.

I'd love to make new friends, so feel free to shoot me a message or friend request.

Replies

• WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thank you!
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    Welcome! We're around the same weight, and I'd love new friends. Sending f/r your way!
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    grr dunno why this posted twice
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My sister and I recently joined also. Love the Leslie Sansone videos!!! We tried them here at work and I also have the Wii at home and have several walking games (supposed to be for kids, but I sweat my butt off on those...lol). Good luck.....looks like you're doing a great job so far! :)
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome! We all need to support each other to reach our goal!!!
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this is a wonderful site! I find that I am so much more accountable for what I do - hope it works for you!! :happy:
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome!

MFP is a great place to be
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and well done so far, marvellous results, what are the Leslie Sansone videos? Never heard of those. :smile:
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good job so far!! Keep it up! I'm new myself. I find most people on here are very encouraging and will motivate you! You won't have problems making new friends :). Good luck on your journey!
  • KootenayGal
    Options
    Welcome everyone new....I just signed on a week ago and it is a wonderful site...lots and lots of support. Feel free to add me as a friend!! Keep up the good work!
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thank you all so much. This site is really helping me. I love it! And thanks for all the friend requests....
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined about a month ago. I also do the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. I hate to exercise but I actually don't mind doing the Leslie DVDs because they seem to go so fast! Seems like we have similar weight goals to meet. Will send you a f/r!