Thank goodness!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I just got a few letters in the mail from my health insurance company and they're FINALLY covering the $2000 in medical bills that have been piling up on my desk since August! Whoohoo, all I have to pay is 20 bucks here and there. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!!! :happy:

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I just got a few letters in the mail from my health insurance company and they're FINALLY covering the $2000 in medical bills that have been piling up on my desk since August! Whoohoo, all I have to pay is 20 bucks here and there. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!!! :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good news, Rach! I'm happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Yes.....a win in the battle against insurance.

...while you have to love it when it pays ( ours is great!) its heartening to hear of wins for folks who have to do constant battle to get things paid for!!!!

Good for you!!!!!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Good for you!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What's the name of your insurance company?!? :laugh: We recently found out that our insurance company is dropping prescription coverage come January and we're desperately seeking the solution to the problem of how we're going to afford my meds, which at retail, come up to $600 a month :grumble: THANK GOD hubby's scripts are covered by the VA ~ seeing that if we had to pay retail, that would be $1500 (:noway: :sick: :angry: :mad: :sad: ) a month we'd have to scare up somewhere for medications that are necessary for his continued existence! It continues to frustrate, anger and otherwise torque me out that for not only us but hundreds of thousands of other people that are in the unenviable position of making too much money and/or being too young for any kind of assistance but still have come to the point to where health care has become a luxury ~ such a luxury that you're faced with hard choices like pay the pharmacy bill or the mortgage, pay the pharmacy bill or buy groceries........or having to buy another insurance policy that DOES cover pharmacy and have to choose between making the monthly premiums or paying the electricity bill, paying the monthly premiums or.........

OK OK ~ Frithir is stepping down off her sermon stump now, quite sure that she's made her position about her opinion about the health care system in general and insurance companies in particular quite clear :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My insurance company is Loomis right now. They were denying my claims because they said they weren't getting my pre-exisiting medical stuff, but I hadn't been to the doctor since I was around 10years old. So it's been a good 10years and of course there wouldn't be any recent history. I'm just glad it's all worked out. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.