For My Fellow Ladies With Large Breasts

Options
amarie36
amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
This is for all of my fellow ladies with large breasts. I occassionally get sized at Nordstrom so I'm wearing my accurate bra size. I have been a 34G for the past couple of years. For that reason most stores do not carry my bra size or it is limited. I found myself paying $70+ for just one bra at Nordstrom because I knew that they would always have my size in stock.
WELL...a friend of mine introduced me to a website based out of the UK that carry ALL sizes for reasonable prices and great quality. I just bought a bra and panties set for $27! Just thought I would share this website for those that are in the situation I was in. Enjoy!

http://www.figleaves.com/us/home.asp

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info! I've already lost a little bit of mine and I'm hoping to lose some more of them haha. I'm hoping to be able to fit back into Victoria's Secret bras again!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of figleaves, they do some lovely bras/sets and always at good prices, we're lucky in the Uk a lot of shops carry larger sizes I am also of the larger bust sized area :blushing:
  • lilchubbybunny
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I am a DD with so far no hope of losin em. Trust me Ive tried. Luckily I can find the right size fairly often but not always. Thanks so much!
  • amarie36
    Options
    Thank you for the info! I've already lost a little bit of mine and I'm hoping to lose some more of them haha. I'm hoping to be able to fit back into Victoria's Secret bras again!

I was never able to fit a Victoria's Secret bra and I used to weigh 125lbs. LOL Sad!
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    Bump
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Oh, my cup overflowith as well. Cool thing is THEY ARE THE FIRST TO GO!! LOL. Thanks for the tip! ;-)

Looking for new friends and support! Add me!

6580971.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • amarie36
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I am a DD with so far no hope of losin em. Trust me Ive tried. Luckily I can find the right size fairly often but not always. Thanks so much!

I'm trying to get back to a DD! LOL No luck so far...
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah im from the UK also and love Figleaves. Im a 38G! I would also recommend Bravissimo! They do clothes also that fit larger busted ladies without being frumpy everywhere else! :wink:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! -=Shopping=-
  • hckyluv21
    Options
    I am 42 DD and lost a little.. but it was such an akward size because then nothing would fit me right lol.. I am hoping to get down to a 38 DD and maybe get rid of my back pain too haha!
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Heya, I would also recommend Bravissimo - another uk based underwear company that ship abroad, they're designed specifically for larger breasted women. The even stock sizes up to L!
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

I was never able to fit a Victoria's Secret bra and I used to weigh 125lbs. LOL Sad!

Aw =(. I used to just make it at the DD cut off when I weighed 150. I'm at 177 right now and they are starting to fit me a little better which is exciting. I have considered a reduction but I don't have kids yet and I would really like to breast feed when I do, so I don't want to get a reduction yet. And, I know if I looked into it right now, the first thing they would tell me is to try losing weight first.
  • amarie36
    Options
    Yeah im from the UK also and love Figleaves. Im a 38G! I would also recommend Bravissimo! They do clothes also that fit larger busted ladies without being frumpy everywhere else! :wink:

Thanks! I will def check it out!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I use to have big breast...I don't know anymore. I have to go get sized at Nordstroms *sigh* they just started to deflate with weight loss. Thanks for the website though because bras can definitely but a dent in the bank account.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    When I got down to 125 and C cup, I was so excited thinking I could go into VS and get a cute bra, but three different times I went, as I was working more and more on the final toning of my body, and still couldn't fit into them. They seem to definitely be made for those who haven't had babies, and those that didn't gain and then lose weight. Was a real bummer, I had to finally just accept that cute isn't in store for me.

• amarie36
    Options

Aw =(. I used to just make it at the DD cut off when I weighed 150. I'm at 177 right now and they are starting to fit me a little better which is exciting. I have considered a reduction but I don't have kids yet and I would really like to breast feed when I do, so I don't want to get a reduction yet. And, I know if I looked into it right now, the first thing they would tell me is to try losing weight first.

I was a 34 DD at 125-130, pre-babies. I got up to a 34G after I had my first child 6 years ago. Since then I have been up and down in weight a few times...my lowest weight being 145 and highest 201. :-( Still a G. I'm 177 right now and working to get to 130, but at this point....I dont think the girls are going anywhere.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    OMG i LOVE YOU....my Gs THANK YOU!!!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Figleaves is great! But i now have a problem that with losing the weight mine have gotten bigger!! I was a 42FF now im a 38GG/H depending where i shop!! I was expecting these to go first!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be the beginning of a Roman speech