Nice to meet you!

Options
Hello all,

I joined MFP yesterday and thought I would introuduce myself as I expect to be here quite often.

I'm Kim, I'm 32 and I live in the South West of England with my husband and our cat. We don't plan to have any children, instead we want to travel the world and I intend to look good in a bikini while I do it!

I've struggled with my weight for years and am always stopping and starting diets. I hate starting them and recently something in my brain clicked and I decided that if I hate it so much, why stop? So this is the last time I'll start! I'm not dieting, I'm changing my lifestyle. I'm a week in and going good, hungry, but good!

So, I currently weigh 221 pounds and I want to weigh 150 so that's 71 pounds to go. Onwards and upwards!!!

Replies

• CarolynOverstreet
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you can do it... and you have the motivation for it! I've only been here a week, I think it's a wonderful tool! my goals are similar to you, so we are on the same track!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. Everybody here is amazingly supportive, we are all in it together :)
    Good luck!
  • Jewels1681
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good motive to get going!=] I as well just joined too. If you like to add me feel free we can support one another. Its good to have extra support especially when someone is going through the same thing=]
  • Robin_Pierce
    Options
    I am new to this to. I currently weigh in at 194 and my goal is 140. It hasn't been a easy road but I am in it for the long haul. Robin
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP. good luck on your new journey. Have been in the same boat as you have been in. I started on here 3 weeks ago and down 8lbs.Still have a ways to go to get to my goal weight but i'm doing this one day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend .
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thank you for the lovely welcome! I look forward to getting to know you all! xx